Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. We’ve been honored as Ad Age's Media Agency of the Year, a Leader in Forrester's first-ever wave of major media shops, and Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
The Ad Ops team is part of Mediahub's P3/Media Sciences department, and comprises specialized media experts responsible for identifying and executing against the most innovative media technologies in the industry today. Ad Operations is responsible for the flawless connectivity between media activation and analytics. Working closely with Programmatic planners, platform traders, SEM, Paid Social, and our world class Analytics teams, Ad Ops is integral in ensuring that campaigns are built correctly and executed impeccably to drive measurable results for our clients.
The Manager, Ad Ops is an experienced operations/trafficker with a developing knowledge of media technology. The Manager, Ad Ops has exceptional organizational and project management skills, and an understanding and experience with digital media operations and trafficking technologies. You love pushing for ongoing improvement of efficiencies and challenging established outcomes on behalf of our client each and every day.
- Mentors Specialists in the department and serve as a resource when tackling challenges.
- Oversees all Ad Ops and trafficking needs for assigned clients, ensuring that best practices are followed.
- Works with team members across service lines including Planning and Analytics to ensure inputs are correct from the outset
- Incorporates knowledge of 3rd-party pixeling protocol, event tags, floodlight tagging, etc. into ongoing campaign execution.
- Understands of Third Party Audience and Tune in Measurement partners tracking implementation: Krux, Marketing Evolution. IAS, Appsflyer etc.
- Strong understanding and proactive approaches to keeping up on changes in the digital media industry, especially ad tech tools and systems (DSPs, DMPs, Ad Servers, DCO, tag management).
- Pushes for ongoing improvement of efficiencies and challenging established outcomes on behalf of our client each and every day.
- Other duties as assigned*
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience: 3-5 years of experience in digital media trafficking/ad ops/measurement preferably in an agency setting.
- Software: Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.), hands on experience working in critical platforms: Google Campaign Manager, Tag Manager, DV360, SA360, Google Analytics, Kochava, mParticle, Flashtalking, The Trade Desk, Sizmek, Adobe Ad Cloud; and/or aptitude and interest to quickly learn those that you don't have hands-on experience with.
- Communication: Strong written and verbal communication required.
- Soft Skills: Proactive in work approach, prioritize, multi-task, and work in dynamic, in a fast-paced environment, close attention to detail, relentless dedication to problem-solving and rises to the challenge of keeping cool under pressure and time constraints.
*Duties, responsibilities and activities of this position may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.