Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. We’ve been honored as Ad Age's Media Agency of the Year, a Leader in Forrester's first-ever wave of major media shops, and Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
At Mediahub, the Media Investment department is focused on negotiation and placement of all media for existing clients, new business, in addition to making special recommendations to be presented to the client and key account management personnel. This requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. This group of strong team leaders is high motivated, detail oriented, and can speak effectively before groups of clients, customers or employees of the organization. Our buying team has an aptitude for analysis and the ability to work with a team as well as individually. These proactive personalities perform multiple tasks and meet time-sensitive deadlines on a day to day basis.
The successful candidate must also be a creative thinker, incorporating the latest media trends and innovations, including streaming audio and online video. Candidate should exhibit a can-do attitude to tackle all assignments; be a creative problem solver that participates and takes interest in both agency and industry. Must deal effectively with clients and work closely with our planning group in developing strategies and customized enhancements. It's imperative to follow technology; creative work to stay on top of pertinent information and trends.
- Negotiates and places commercials with television, radio, and print media for accounts within an assigned group of markets.
- Estimates, updates and adjusts all broadcast ratings.
- Negotiates and documents rates, special placements and added value.
- Executes all Media plans while adhering to established budgets and timelines.
- Clearly and accurately communicates orders and changes to media vendors.
- Monitors buys in progress, arranges for make goods and credits and is responsible for the post-buy results of all buys.
- Tracks media expenditures in Mediahub systems to ensure budget compliance.
- Researches and maintains record of trends, innovations and changes that affect media buying.
- Collaborates with clients and media team members and media planners to resolve media billing issues.
Bachelors degree in business administration/marketing or equivalent experience preferred.
1 year of agency experience required.
- Passionate about advertising and the ability to spread that passion to others.
- Work hard and smart on several projects at once.
- Ability to present to an audience.
- Skilled communicator.
- Strong mathematical ability required.
- Work experience in spot television; spot radio, newspaper ROD/FSI, spot cable, local magazines and outdoor advertising preferred.
- Must be able to occasionally travel to supported markets or clients.
*Duties, responsibilities and activities of this position may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.