Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. We’ve been honored as Ad Age's Media Agency of the Year, a Leader in Forrester's first-ever wave of major media shops, and Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
At Mediahub, the Media Investment department is focused on negotiation and placement of all media for existing clients, new business, in addition to making special recommendations to be presented to the client and key account management personnel. This requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. This group of strong team leaders is high motivated, detail oriented, and can speak effectively before groups of clients, customers or employees of the organization. Our buying team has an aptitude for analysis and the ability to work with a team as well as individually. These proactive personalities perform multiple tasks and meet time-sensitive deadlines on a day to day basis.
The successful candidate must be a creative thinker, incorporating the latest media trends and innovations, including streaming audio and online video. Candidate should exhibit a can-do attitude to tackle all assignments; be a creative problem solver that participates and takes interest in both agency and industry. Must deal effectively with clients and work closely with our planning group in developing strategies and customized enhancements. It's imperative to follow technology; creative work to stay on top of pertinent information and trends.
- The Video Investments Supervisor will manage all aspects of the national buying process, including the development of branded content, detailed audience tracking, strategic negotiations, and tactical scheduling.
- Multi-screen negotiation experience a plus.
- Must deal effectively with clients and work closely with our media planning group in developing strategies and customized enhancements.
- Executes all media plans in the assigned group of markets within established budgets; buys media space and air time.
- The ideal candidate will also have some experience dealing with other outside agencies or have the desire to oversee partner agencies.
- Creative right brain thinker with a keen business sense. Ability to train and supervise the younger members of the team is key.
Bachelors degree in business administration/marketing or equivalent experience preferred.
3+ years of agency experience required.
We are seeking an individual with 2+ years of network television/Video buying experience who can manage all aspects of the buying process including the development of branded content, detailed audience tracking, strategic negotiations, and tactical scheduling.
*Duties, responsibilities and activities of this position may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.