Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. We’ve been honored as Ad Age's Media Agency of the Year, a Leader in Forrester's first-ever wave of major media shops, and Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
The Supervisor, Paid Social will develop a comprehensive social strategy for assigned client(s) and knows how to translate strategy into an action plan. The Supervisor, Paid Social In this position, you will oversee paid social strategists and assistant strategists providing mentorship and training in addition to QAing all work, while working closely with an integrated media team, and be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations and team while achieving client goals and KPIs and maintaining positive client relationships. The Supervisor will keep up to date with the latest in social media, and bring forth strategic recommendations to enhance the social strategy
- Develops of a comprehensive social strategy for a brand and translates strategy into an action plan.
- Understands how to process a brand or marketing strategy and connects it to paid social media.
- Oversee day-to-day management of paid social media campaigns, working with a junior team to implement, optimize and report on performance to meet client expectations and KPIs.
- Works with a cross-discipline team to integrate paid social media strategy into a multi-channel, holistic recommendation.
- Gathers and analyzes appropriate research to provide sound and strategic consumer insight driven social media recommendation.
- Analyzes campaign performance and provides insightful recommendations to test and optimize.
- Helps grow the agency’s paid social media offering, this may include junior team member training, sharing trends and campaign knowledge and staying up-to-date with industry updates.
- Uses strong quantitative skills, including analytical and story-telling ability, to analyze data and provide insights and optimization recommendations.
- Experience executing paid campaigns within multiple social platform,
- Familiarity with third-party data and measurement solutions.
- Excels at managing multiple deadlines and tight turnaround times,
- Helps other members of the team and lets junior members shine as well.
- Communicates your decisions and solutions to the team.
- Helps creatives express their ideas with feasible recommendations to tie it closer to the brief.
- Passionate about innovation and the creative process, desires to find creative ways say "yes" to ideas and to contribute your own.
- Other duties as assigned*
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience: Minimum4-6 years of experience in media and at least three years' experience hands-on managing paid social media campaigns.
- Software: Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.) Keynote, Facebook and Instagram are a must; Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest and LinkedIn are a plus.
- Understanding of paid social measurement and experience utilizing multiple native measurement tools
- Communication: strong written and verbal communication required.
- Soft Skills: Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, and close attention to detail.
*Duties, responsibilities and activities of this position may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.