Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. We’ve been honored as Ad Age's Media Agency of the Year, a Leader in Forrester's first-ever wave of major media shops, and Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
The Lead IT Support Technician provides technology support for Mediahub and Mullenlowe on issues relating to computer accounts, Office 365, licensing, file permissions and general IT questions for the Boston office location. They serve a large population of employees working onsite and remotely.
This is a full-time non-exempt position based in Boston, MA and reports to the IT Helpdesk Manager. This position does not manage direct reports.
- Lead Mac efforts for all offices
- Provide first-level technical support such as initial equipment setup, virus removal, software updates and hardware incidents to employees, both remote and on-site
- Lead technology needs for the Boston office including Macs, AV, and all other technology support
- Support/Install Adobe and Apple desktop software
- Smartphone & tablet support
- Mentor and aid junior team members, acting as a team leader on technical matters
- 4+ years’ experience in a desktop support role
- Administrator level experience with macOS and Windows 10
- Ability to diagnose WAN/LAN/Wireless problems
- Adobe Creative Cloud and Office 365 and other cloud services experience a plus
- An understanding of networking principals critical to working from home
- Soft skills
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Outstanding people skills are crucial and ability to deal with big personalities.
- Ability to work independently, remotely, and in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and good written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced growing environment.
The work is never perfect, so how could we ask that of our applicants? What we do seek out at MullenLowe are original thinkers with a thing for unconventional ideas that solve tomorrow’s big problems. Is that you? Check doubt at the door and apply for the roles that will excite and challenge you in new ways.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org - please include your location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS)
MullenLowe is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
MullenLowe participates in E-Verify.