Our Producers are responsible for managing the day-to-day work activities for a set number of concurrent client engagements. They leverage the expertise and knowledge of a multi-disciplinary team of creative strategists, UX, and visual designers, and engineers to deliver a successful product on time and budget. The Producer has experience running website development projects and platforms from inception through launch.. They have a strong project management skillset and can clearly relay direction to creative and development teams.
They understand project risks and challenges and are able to respond or actively seek help from senior staff to resolve and manage them in an effective way. Producers are able to work closely with the client counterparts to make sure that work is conveyed clearly and the work progresses through to launch. Clients trust their knowledge, management of the project, and insight into the project’s progress. They have strong presentation skills and are actively developing new skills to make sure the work is launched with creative excellence, efficiently, and on time & budget.
Typically Producers at Mediacurrent are involved in the following activities:
What You’ll Do / Essentials
- Having tangible experience in delivery processes/methodology skillsets – knowledge of Agile project management methodology and its application to a Client Service environment.
- Managing regular client status meetings to ensure that delivery is on track.
- Identifying, managing, and solving routine project issues: budget management, project delays, resourcing, team morale, team output, creative decisions, technical hurdles, and delays
- Actively managing and reporting percentage or milestone completeness and related revenue recognition
- Assist in the contracting and change order management processes.
- Collaboration with client service partners in the daily management of the client relationship
- Managing multiple initiatives running concurrently
- Managing six or seven-figure budgets over the course of the year
- Establishing appropriate client meeting schedules, managing agendas, and managing meetings (internal and external) to keep teams on task and focused and following each meeting with clear notes, action items, and next steps
- Developing moderate to complex project plans (i.e., task, staffing, and project calendars) and maintaining a current project work plan for the client and project team at all times
- Professional in their presentation skills including: managing client expectations as to tasks and deliverables as specified within a statement of work, acceptance of final deliverables through regular/appropriate project reviews and interim deliverables, and facilitating constructive dialog about our progress against our goals
- Minimum 2 years Project Management toolset: Scrum/Sprint process, budget management (projects larger than $100,000), project planning
- Familiarity with web development technologies
- Knowledge of Software/Web Application Quality Assurance
- Client management (both internal and external) on scope and delivery
- Experience delivering digital products, including responsive websites
- Ability to provide clear creative direction and provide timely and helpful feedback to improve creative processes to keep work on budget and schedule
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organizations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
Mediacurrent is an open-source development and digital marketing agency that creates transformative digital experience platforms for enterprise, government, non-profit, and higher education organizations and their customers.
Since 2007, we have built a growing, sustainable company that believes in collaboration, education, and providing predictable results for our clients. Organizations such as The Weather Channel, PwC, New York Senate, Georgia Tech, Olympus, Habitat for Humanity, and Guardian Insurance have trusted Mediacurrent to solve their most complex digital and web challenges.
We produce websites that are inclusive and accessible. This spirit of collaboration is baked into our personalities and processes supporting our goal to be a leading contributor to open-source technologies.
Mediacurrent is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace by welcoming team members from diverse backgrounds and cultures. Our values as a team are to promote positive impact, empathy, and inclusivity while fostering leadership and personal growth through dignity and respect. We believe this approach increases innovation and produces better teams, which makes us both a better company and a better partner for clients. We love having fun while we work and always make an effort to give back to our communities. Our team spans across 30+ states.