You’ll work with a distributed team of top talent that is committed to delivering the best for our clients, supporting you and your career development, and being a thought leader in open-source software.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Guide customers and team through the front-end process, helping articulate the designers/client’s vision to other developers.
- Turn interface designs into style guide components and Drupal themes that position customer’s web presence for success.
- Determine optimal development direction based on project requirements.
- Work with and integrate front-end frameworks such as React.
- Keep informed and provide thought leadership on emerging interactive design, front-end technology, and usability trends.
- Contribute to open source community projects that are centered around usability and the front-end.
- Provide project and task estimates.
- Work with internal and external customers to discuss project status and long term roadmap strategies.
- Ensure proper approach, best practice application, and correct separation of presentation code from business logic.
- Create prototypes that communicate the features and functionality to internal teams and clients.
- Experience designing and building web applications and solutions.
- Demonstrable excellence producing technical solutions at a high level.
- CSS/HTML5 expert that understands the latest trends and techniques for styling for desktop and mobile browsers.
- Knowledge of responsive design, accessibility, and a good knowledge of browsers’ limitations and features.
- Detail-oriented, excellent follow-through, ability to work independently.
- Ability to effectively multi-task, working on multiple projects in unison.
- Experience using source control systems such as Git.
- Experience with Drupal 8, Twig, and implementation of front-end development within CMS platforms is a plus.
- Expertise in interactive design, including CSS animation techniques.
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and teamwork skills.
- Positive, supportive, and a good sense of humor are traits we desire.
Mediacurrent is an open-source development and digital marketing agency that creates transformative digital experience platforms for enterprise, government, non-profit, and higher education organizations and their customers.
Since 2007, we have built a growing, sustainable company that believes in collaboration, education, and providing predictable results for our clients. Organizations such as The Weather Channel, PwC, New York Senate, Georgia Tech, Olympus, Habitat for Humanity, and Guardian Insurance have trusted Mediacurrent to solve their most complex digital and web challenges.
At Mediacurrent, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace by welcoming team members from diverse backgrounds and cultures. Our values as a team are to promote positive impact, empathy, and inclusivity while fostering leadership and personal growth through dignity and respect. We love having fun while we work and always make an effort to give back to our communities. Our team spans across 30+ states.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Mediacurrent is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
If you’re ready to make a difference for users and clients with a team of incredibly supportive, collaborative people, then we want to hear from you! We are a welcoming and inclusive community, and we strongly encourage everyone to apply.