MediaAlpha is growing into the Agent Lead Marketplace, where insurance agents can now acquire consumer leads through our transparent and efficient platform. To help grow our agent lead business we are looking for a talented and experienced sales professional. In this role, you will be responsible for building a new book of business by calling on both captive and independent agents who are looking to grow their business through the acquisition of auto and home insurance leads. This role will include prospecting, qualification, discovery and needs assessment, benefits presentation, overcoming objections, and ultimately securing commitment.
In This Role, You Will
- Present MediaAlpha’s value proposition and onboard perspective insurance agents nationwide, over the phone
- Drive deep discovery and value alignment with agent's business objectives
- Collaborate with Client Success and the Analytics teams to align agent performance and processes with revenue goals
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to drive referrals
- Have a direct and immediate impact on the success of a growing team within an established company
Desired Skills And Experience
- Minimum 1-year experience in outbound sales
- Experience selling in a B2B environment
- Experience making 75+ calls per day; working in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to hit sales targets
- Energetic, proactive, and tenacious
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Takes a collaborative approach to their work; understands the limitations of their own perspective and works hard to understand the interests/perspectives of others
- Coachable – you are willing to accept constructive feedback
- Team Oriented – you are willing to lend a hand and celebrate the success of your teammates.
- Growth mindset – you are someone that looks for intellectual growth, challenges, and feedback
- Ability to function both independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor's’ degree preferred but will consider relevant experience
- Starting Salary $50K + commission
- High-quality health and dental care plans with zero deductibles and no employee contributions
- Flexible spending account
- Unlimited PTO.
- 401K company contributions (after 90 days)
- Professional training and education reimbursements
- Generous employee perks (e.g., mobile phone program, gym membership, employee lunches)
- You enjoy hands-on work no matter what your experience level
- You are genuinely altruistic in nature
- You are a lifetime learner
- You are intellectually curious and open-minded, with a growth mindset
- You are accountable, with ownership of failure and humility in success
- You deeply care about the quality of your work
- You value long-term fairness over short-term gain
- You understand that feedback is given because we care, and we expect it in return
- Your communication is thoughtful and clear
- You are informal but highly professional
- You don’t take yourself too seriously
- You are a positive, pleasant person
MediaAlpha is a leading marketing technology company that connects brands with consumers when they are ready to purchase. MediaAlpha’s platforms power over 50 million advertising transactions annually, representing more than $600 million in spend on brand, comparison, and metasearch sites across the insurance, travel, personal finance, education, and home service verticals.
MediaAlpha is committed to building an equitable, diverse, and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.