Here at MedArrive, our mission is to improve people’s lives by bringing more humanity to healthcare. Access to healthcare is more important than ever, but telehealth can’t do it all. MedArrive brings an end-to-end platform connecting health plans, healthcare, providers, field providers, and patients to bring hands-on care to the home.
About the MedArrive Nurse Practitioner Role:
Our passionate and experienced Nurse Practitioners are licensed in Texas to provide clinical oversight and direction to our Field Providers and Social Work Teams to ensure quality care for our clinical populations. This is a 100% remote role that can be based anywhere in the United States or its territories; however, preference will be given to candidates who maintain, demonstrably strong connections in the Texas healthcare market.
- Provide oversight through chart review to ensure quality, holistic care
- Collaborate with Clinical Team and provide triage to prioritize interventions
- Daily Monitoring of patient panel to provide feedback to team to make certain performance meets competency metrics while delivering compassionate care
- Identify gaps in resources and solutions to address these gaps
- Present the data obtained for discussion with cross functional teams
- Strategize to improve care delivery model and streamline workflows
- Identify opportunities for expansion of our Care Programs to present to our Demand Partners
- Work as a collaborative partner to our Demand Partners
- Synthesize reporting to our Head of Population Health to inform on both clinical and SDoH drive needs of patient panel
- Assist with the Development of our Care Delivery Policies and Procedures
- Nurse Practitioner
- 3 - 5 years’ Clinical Experience
- Must have an Current Unrestricted License to Practice as a Nurse Practitioner in Texas
- Ability to communicate and interact with Senior Leadership and external executive audiences.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge of current standard of medical practice
- Certified Case Manager (CCM)
- Discharge Planning Experience
- Home Health Care Coordination Experience
Skills & Abilities:
- Energy and enthusiasm consistent with working for a startup; ability to self-teach in order to problem solve, takes initiative.
- Strong critical thinking, creative problem solving, judgment, and client management skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy.
- Ability to incorporate feedback from daily operations to improve the care program model.
- Ability to critically analyze and synthesize the data received from patient panel to improve the care we deliver and present to cross functional teams
- Ability to work strategically while implementing our care programs in real time
This is a 100% remote role that can be based anywhere in the United States or its territories. Preference will be given to candidates who maintain, demonstrably strong connections in the Texas healthcare market.
More about us
MedArrive exists to expand access to care, drive efficiency, and reduce healthcare expenses. We enable healthcare payers and providers to seamlessly extend care services into the home, unlocking access to high-quality healthcare for more people at a fraction of the cost.
Our logistics and care management platform allows providers and payers to bridge the virtual care gap, integrating physician-led telemedicine with in-person care from EMS professionals, Nurses, Community Health Workers, Phlebotomists, and more. As a result, patients can access trusted medical expertise from their homes' comfort and safety without interruption to the continuity of care, ultimately resulting in better patient outcomes, a better-utilized healthcare workforce, and significant cost savings for patients and providers alike.
MedArrive has more than 50k highly-skilled "Field Providers'' including EMS professionals in its national network, and services span dozens of clinical use cases, including complex condition monitoring, transitional care and readmission prevention, vaccinations and immunizations, medication administration and much more.
MedArrive is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer – we recruit, train, compensate and promote our team members based on qualifications. We know how important it is not only to include, but to actively seek out a diversity of opinions and voices.
We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.