Healthcare is going through an unprecedented transformation towards digital care. Medallion provides the critical administrative infrastructure to make that change possible. Our platform enables organizations to license their providers in new states, verify existing credentials, and get in-network with health plans.
We've experienced rapid business growth and raised $50M from some of the best investors like Sequoia Capital, Spark Capital, Optum Ventures, Elad Gil, Peter Reinhardt, and many others.
About the Role:
Medallion’s licensing products help organizations and providers maintain all necessary credentials required to practice – medical and prescription licensing, continuous education, collaborative agreements, and more. As a Product Lead, you will report directly to the head of product and own the success of these product lines. As a Group PM, you will also manage other PMs on your team. You will be responsible for:
- Strategy: developing and maintaining a 6-12 month roadmap with active input from customers, competitors, and partners
- Commercialization: developing pricing, positioning, and working with Product Marketing to enable GTM teams
- Delivery: working with engineering, design, and other PMs to ensure the timely execution of new products, features, and services
- Leadership: directly mentoring more junior PMs (through 1:1s, spec reviews, etc) and directing team processes
- Management (Optional): helping PMs on your team be successful in their roles and careers through 1:1 coaching, feedback, development of career plans, finding appropriate responsibilities and opportunities to match their skills and interests, and more.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Product experience: 5+ years as a B2B PM
- Leadership experience: 1+ years experience managing PMs or directly mentoring them
- Strong business acumen: You enjoy digging into the details of how a business works, identifying how to make it better, and building products to do so
- A demonstrated ability to learn about a new technical field. Healthcare operations experience is a bonus.
- Customer-facing experience: You’ve interacted directly with customers and collaborated closely with GTM teams
- Technical execution: You’ve been the PM for one or more engineering teams, enabling effective sprint-level execution