About The Role:
Medallion’s most important asset is our people. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will win new business with Enterprise Customers across the country. Your day-to-day will be spent educating providers, running multiple pitches in a day, and driving a big impact on the new business team’s ability to hit targets. You will be primarily responsible for the bottom of the funnel, running a high volume of SDR pitches, while staying organized with a large late stage pipeline. Compensation for this role is $240k-$300k OTE ($120k-$150k base with a 50/50 variable component), in addition to uncapped commission. Compensation is dependent on location and experience.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are...
- Deeply motivated to exceed your target, through pushing harder and getting better month-over-month
- The kind of person who fosters mutually beneficial partnerships between Medallion and the practices to ensure a long term relationship is maintained
- Intellectually curious. You are invested in self-development, consistently looking for heightened results or efficiency
- Enthusiastic about working in a diverse and supportive team environment. You enjoy collaborating with those throughout the organization, and you frequently do so with your peers, SDRs, and other business teams.
Your day to day is...
- Educating enterprise prospects about Medallion, while finding alignment between our solution & each provider’s unique needs
- Leveraging a methodical approach to maximize conversion and growing your pipeline, including call techniques & follow-up cadence
- Tracking all client-related information, outreach, call outcomes, and next steps in Salesforce
- Actively seeking out and utilizing feedback from sales leadership to adapt and implement improved sales strategies and processes
- Owning meeting scheduling responsibilities as necessary, including during periods of high lead volumes, limited SDR capacity, or unique business cases such as re-engages, referrals, etc.
You’ll be successful in this role if you have...
- At least 5 years of experience in an enterprise sales role with bottom of funnel experience managing a large pipeline of prospects.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills, sharp focus, and the ability to flourish in both independent and collaborative settings.
- The ability to quickly learn and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Humility. You believe in treating all people with dignity and respect, regardless of title or tenure.