Are you interested in helping create a brand-new, purpose-driven company in the music industry? Do you thrive in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment? If you do, we’d like to get to know you.
WORKING AT THE MLC
The Mechanical Licensing Collective (MLC) is committed to excellence, service, transparency, and diversity. Our culture is collaborative, our people are adaptable, and our office environment is open. On our team, you are respected, valued for your unique strengths and experiences, and empowered to identify and resolve your own challenges.
In this role you will be instrumental in influencing and optimizing the customer’s portal experience, specifically as it pertains to receiving help, and in creating internal processes and tools for the Customer Experience team. You will design the support platform, help access points, and help journeys for both internal and external stakeholders, and drive ongoing process improvements.
Must be able to listen, engage and explore diverse perspectives and experiences in an effort to improve customer experience, and act as the empathetic mediator between customer expectation and organizational constraint.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Three years in Experience Design or related discipline (e.g. Service Design, UX/CX Design or Research, Process Design, Product Design or Management, Program Management, Systems Architecture)
- Certification in Lean Six Sigma or Customer Experience process improvement preferred
- Experience working with Information Technology services preferred
- Journey mapping and Voice of the Customer expertise
APPLY SYSTEMS THINKING & PROCESS IMPROVEMENT TOOLS TO:
- Understand how many components and dimensions of experience interact with each other in a larger service ecosystem
- Approach the customer journey holistically and capture it both end-to-end and surface-to-core through meticulous documentation
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve the service experience and remove waste in the customer journey
USE DATA ANALYSIS & SYNTHESIS EXPERTISE TO:
- Extract and integrate insights from multiple sources — qualitative and quantitative research findings, process output, analytics, customer feedback, ideation, strategic directives — and formulate theories based on those insights
- Foster informed decision making by making data-driven recommendations for changes
LEVERAGE COMMUNICATION & FACILITATION SKILLS TO:
- Convey the customer experience and its drivers to a variety of audiences in a way that is concise and impactful
- Tell compelling stories with relevant data, making ideas understandable and learnings digestible
- Educate and mobilize diverse teams around a service vision
- Collaborate with team members at all levels while guiding them through the service design process
- Successfully lead initiatives that require engagement across multiple stakeholder groups
YOU WILL CHAMPION THE MLC’S CULTURE BY:
- Applying The MLC’s Guiding Principles to your work and your behaviors
- Being process-oriented, data-driven, and tech-savvy; being collaborative, curious, and open to new ideas
- Engaging in a diverse and dynamic team; continuing with personal development
- Inspiring others with your enthusiasm and humility