The Lifecycle Marketing Manager, will support efforts to strengthen our relationship with Meati customers and advocates through their consumer journey – driving high-value, maintaining engagement and ultimately growing loyalty. The right person for this role is strategic and analytical, with strong operational and cross-collaboration skills. We are looking for someone who has expertise in crafting lifecycle marketing programs across Meati’s core channels, can drive online-to-offline interactions and has a passion for great omni-channel customer experiences!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the end-to-end campaign management and execution of key CRM programs, including A/B test plans, building audience segmentation, campaign deployment, and analysis.
- Implement innovative lifecycle programs focused on driving incremental brand engagement and retention
- Maintain and optimize the customer lifecycle roadmap and documentation across core channels
- Lead strategy development and campaign execution for core lifecycle channels: social, email, SMS, etc.
- Perform campaign analyses, draw actionable insights from KPIs, and present results to key stakeholders
- Work closely with other marketing channel leads and cross functional teams to gain alignment and implement omnichannel campaigns and journeys
- Write briefs and work closely with creative and content teams to manage delivery of assets for email and push campaigns
- 4+ years of relevant growth, lifecycle, or marketing experience, developing multi-channel content strategies
- Experience working with CRM systems and social management platforms: Klayvio, Sprout social, etc.
- Exceptional organizational skills and manage accountability well across multiple work streams, including project management and timeline management
- Demonstrated success collaborating across an organization, and partnering with people who are experts in their fields
- Track record of creating content marketing, customer campaigns that drive trial
- Ownership mindset and ability to work independently
- Results-driven and self-starter
- Fosters a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to articulate a vision and motivate, inspire and challenge a high-performing team to achieve that vision
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance at no cost to the employee (for employee-only coverage)
- 401K with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and Floating Holidays
- Monthly reimbursements for personal health and wellness expenses
- Mental health programs at no cost
- Parental Leave, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability coverage, and AD&D
Equal Employment Opportunity: Eat Meati™ is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required prior to the start of employment at Eat Meati™.
About Eat Meati™
Based in Boulder, Colorado, Eat Meati™ is on a mission to build Good Energy™ from the ground up. We work closely with Mother Nature to cultivate the complete protein she intended — one that’s been the root of our living world for millennia. We’re connecting and empowering eaters everywhere to evolve energetically. We believe food should be simple, clean, and of course, delicious, which is why grow and nourish our mushroom root to create nutrient-rich, whole food protein everyone can enjoy. Get to know more about Meati™ at meati.com.
Our team is passionate about making the world a better place through good health and wellness, positive climate impact, and equitable access to nutrition around the world. This passion translates into the culture of our office, making Eat Meati™ a lively, enjoyable, innovative, and inclusive place to work. This is an exciting time to be a part of the Meati™ team and the growing plant-based meat category..