Meati is looking for a full time Senior Systems Engineer with deep NetSuite expertise to lead system deployment, optimization and administer our new system. We are a fast-growing food company that is rapidly scaling our manufacturing footprint.
- Workflow- building Order-to-cash workflows to automate efficiencies
- Reporting and Dashboard Building
- Order to Cash- see above
- SuiteFlow- build simple customized workflows
- SuiteCommerce- managagement and customizing of dealer portal and Upcoming Shopify integration for B2C Website.
- NetSuite WMS- support the implementation of WMS system
- Demand Planning- Support implementation and customization of Demand Planning module
- Netsuite CRM- support the planned implementation of Sales CRM
- SuiteAnalytics- support implementation of advanced analytics to include portal and revenue mapping
- SuiteScript- support reporting, workflow and business process improvement through custom logic and scripting
- Prior experience and certification in NetSuite Administration
- Workflow, Reporting and Dashboard Customization Experience
- Consumer products experience a plus
- Knowledge and experience in Wholesale Distribution and Retail
- Advanced HTML PDF programming
- Strong cross-functional communication skills
**Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Meati™ we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.**
Range is $88,000 - $121,000, including a potential annual bonus and equity. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance at no cost to the employee (for employee-only coverage)
- 401K with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and Floating Holidays
- Monthly reimbursements for personal health and wellness expenses
- Mental health programs at no cost
- Parental Leave, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability coverage, and AD&D
Equal Employment Opportunity: Eat Meati™ is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required prior to the start of employment at Eat Meati™.
About Eat Meati™
Based in Boulder, Colorado, Eat Meati™ is on a mission to build Good Energy™ from the ground up. We work closely with Mother Nature to cultivate the complete protein she intended — one that’s been the root of our living world for millennia. We’re connecting and empowering eaters everywhere to evolve energetically. We believe food should be simple, clean, and of course, delicious, which is why grow and nourish our mushroom root to create nutrient-rich, whole food protein everyone can enjoy. Get to know more about Meati™ at meati.com.
Our team is passionate about making the world a better place through good health and wellness, positive climate impact, and equitable access to nutrition around the world. This passion translates into the culture of our office, making Eat Meati™ a lively, enjoyable, innovative, and inclusive place to work. This is an exciting time to be a part of the Meati™ team and the growing plant-based meat category..