Based in Boulder, Colorado, Meati Foods is on a mission to help feed everyone -- forever. We believe everyone should have the choice to eat nutritious, unprocessed protein grown from nature. That's why we harness a single, infinite ingredient called mycelium – the muscular root structure of mushrooms – to put delicious Good Energy on your plate without compromising on health for you and your family, or for the planet. Get to know Meati at www.meati.com or on Instagram.
Our team is passionate about making the world a better place through good health and wellness, positive climate impact, and equitable access to nutrition around the world. This passion translates into the culture of our office, making Meati Foods a lively, enjoyable, innovative, and inclusive place to work. This is an exciting time to be a part of Meati Foods and the growing plant-based meat category.
Join our mission to provide nutritious, affordable food for all. Be a part of a team that takes pride in making climate friendly, nutrient-dense alt-proteins from Mycelium- the muscular root structure of mushrooms. You will assist our maintenance team by scheduling, organizing and planing preventitive maintenance tasks. You will also order and organize our spare parts inventory.
- With strong computer skills you will plan and coordinate preventative maintenance tasks with our computerized maintenance management system
- Manage inventory of spare parts and shop supplies and order as needed
- Consistently follow food safety and good manufacturing practices
- Maintains compliance with SQF standards and use of appropriate PPE and meet all EH&S requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Assist maintenance personnel as necessary
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Maintenance and Food Manufacturing Industry experience preferred.
- Highly motivated, hardworking individual who enjoys working on a team, possess a strong work ethic, attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, and an obsessive commitment to customer safety, service, quality, and consistency.
- Strong mechanical intuition
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload efficiently with and without assistance and oversight.
- Ability to work in a range of environments.
- Must have basic math and computer skills including email communication, and ability to use computer based maintenance work order scheduling systems and reporting.
- Must be able to stand for periods of time, bend, stoop, reach, push, pull, squat, turn body and walk.
- Sufficient mobility and dexterity safely and properly use hand and power tools.
- We require proof of Covid vaccination as a condition for employment.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- AD&D, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Contributions & Company Match
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Meati is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.