Join our mission to provide nutritious, affordable food for all. Be a part of a team that takes pride in making climate friendly, nutrient-dense alt-proteins from Mycelium- the muscular root structure of mushrooms. You’ll perform day to day maintenance, repair, and equipment troubleshooting electrical and controls equipment. Including the following major tasks and responsibilities:
- Diagnose, inspect, and repair complex interrelated process machinery in a sanitary food manufacturing environment.
- Repair, diagnose, and troubleshoot electrical systems from service entry to controls data acquisition.
- Effectively troubleshoot, 4-20ma control circuits, 24vdc circuits, to 480v three phase and everything in between.
- Troubleshoot digital and analog signal systems including Allen Bradley PLCs, HART controls, Temperature, Pressure, and other sensors that integrate with our control systems.
- Provides preventative maintenance and repair of equipment and facilities with mechanical, pneumatic, steam, with a focus on electrical and communications systems.
- Responds to equipment breakdowns and emergency repairs to maintain production equipment in a full safe working capacity.
- Consistently follow food safety and good manufacturing practices
- Maintains compliance with SQF standards and use of appropriate PPE and meet all EH&S requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Maintenance and Food Manufacturing Industry experience preferred.
- Highly motivated, hardworking individual who enjoy working on a team, possess a strong work ethic, attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, and an obsessive commitment to people safety, service, quality, and consistency.
- Must have a strong electrical and mechanical intuition and be proficient with hand tools and repair techniques.
- Ability to work at height with proper fall protection equipment
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload efficiently with and without assistance and oversight.
- Ability to work in a range of environments.
- Must have basic math and computer skills including email communication, and ability to use computer based maintenance work order scheduling systems and reporting.
- Must be able to stand for periods of time, bend, stoop, reach, push, pull, squat, turn body and walk.
- Sufficient mobility and dexterity to safely and properly use hand and power tools.
- We require proof of Covid vaccination as a condition for employment.
- Must have experience with IO Link, AS-i 3.0, Ethernet/IP, 4-20, HART, Factory Talk, and other Allen Bradley products.
**Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Meati we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.**
$35.50-$41.50/hour based on specific skills and experience, includes up to $6/hour in shift differentials for nights and weekends.
Relocation: Yes, we are currently accepting applications from out of state candidates.
Monday-Thursday, 1st shift, $35.50/hr. base pay
Friday-Sunday, 1st shift, $35.50/hr. base pay + $4/hr. shift differential = $39.50/hr.
Friday-Sunday, 2nd shift, $35.50/hr. base pay + $6/hr. shift differential = $41.50/hr.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance at no cost to the employee (for employee-only coverage)
- 401K with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and Floating Holidays
- Monthly reimbursements for personal health and wellness expenses
- Mental health programs at no cost
- Parental Leave, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability coverage, and AD&D
Equal Employment Opportunity: Eat Meati™ is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required prior to the start of employment at Eat Meati™.
About Eat Meati™
Based in Boulder, Colorado, Eat Meati™ is on a mission to build Good Energy™ from the ground up. We work closely with Mother Nature to cultivate the complete protein she intended — one that’s been the root of our living world for millennia. We’re connecting and empowering eaters everywhere to evolve energetically. We believe food should be simple, clean, and of course, delicious, which is why grow and nourish our mushroom root to create nutrient-rich, whole food protein everyone can enjoy. Get to know more about Meati™ at meati.com.
Our team is passionate about making the world a better place through good health and wellness, positive climate impact, and equitable access to nutrition around the world. This passion translates into the culture of our office, making Eat Meati™ a lively, enjoyable, innovative, and inclusive place to work. This is an exciting time to be a part of the Meati™ team and the growing plant-based meat category..