Do you have exceptional relationship building skills? Are you looking to join a smart, hardworking team at fast-paced company?
As a Partnerships Specialist at MealPal, you'll manage all aspects of our relationships with our restaurant partners in Los Angeles -- from the initial pitch to account management. You will identify top restaurant partners, set meetings with decision makers, and provide them an overview of the MealPal value proposition.
You will be on the front lines of growth for MealPal, building strong relationships that benefit both our partners and MealPal.
You'll manage our restaurant product, ensuring that we offer the best meals from the best restaurants to our members. You'll know our product and their accounts inside and out. You'll use data to help our partners increase efficiency and revenue, making MealPal their most valuable partner.
- Bring new restaurant partners on to the MealPal platform, building strategic, long-term relationships
- Help restaurants understand the game-changing value of our service
- Become an expert in identifying challenges that restaurant owners face, and help them solve these challenges using MealPal
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for MealPal in Los Angeles
- Negotiate restaurant offerings to ensure a beneficial partnership
- Proactively work to improve partners' experience
- Consistently manage a high-volume of partners
- Share restaurant partners' feedback internally to improve our product
- Can-do attitude; crazy hustle; ability to get things done
- Fearless, ambitious, competitive personality. Not afraid of rejection
- 2+ years of sales experience closing or managing clients
- Ability to work quickly with strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service and negotiation skills
- Basic Excel / Google Docs skills
- Ability to meet with restaurants in person in DTLA & Century City
- Competitive compensation
- Meaningful equity and the opportunity to build something
- 401(k) with company match
- Health benefits, paid vacation, and free lunch
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team