Are you looking for an entry level role at a thriving start-up to build a career in consumer growth? Do you like to learn by doing? Are you outgoing and energetic, with a passion for food tech? If so, MealPal could be the right step for you.
MealPal is an exciting organisation focused on helping people eat intelligently. We are a food tech company experiencing hyper-growth with a global presence, operating in over 20 cities in 7 countries.
As a Growth Associate, you'll be responsible for growing the consumer side of the business in your city. This role is very hands on, and will involve interacting with current customers and potential customers on a daily basis.
- Drive new customer growth for Melbourne
- Design, plan and execute events representing the brand
- Manage and optimise flyering campaign to increase brand awareness
- Coordinate and host lunches at corporate offices in Melbourne CBD
- Assist the on-boarding of new restaurants, supporting their initial growth on the platform.
- Work in other areas of the business e.g operations, partnerships when required, growing your skill set.
- Manage marketing programs and calendars, working closely with cross-functional teams
- Work on and create new marketing channels to extend customer acquisition.
- Highly motivated, eager to learn and work hard
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to think on your feet and sell to both restaurants and consumers
- Not shy of a challenge, can work independently
- Loves to hustle
- Hungry, Humble & Smart
- Exceptional new grads with 0-2 years of experience
- Competitive salary
- Free lunch every work day!
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team in a high performance sales environment
- Opportunity to grow substantially with a steep learning curve