Are you a sharp, creative designer who loves lunch as much as typography and technology? Are you motivated by designing things that drive top line results? Can you design within brand guidelines while simultaneously elevating said guidelines?
MealPal is looking for a talented designer to join our fast-paced, growing team to support us in all areas of design – from digital to print, with a focus on marketing and email design. Your work will be seen across the globe as we expand our reach internationally. This is an amazing opportunity for a motivated designer who’s ready to show us what they’ve got.
Please be a Pal and include a link to your portfolio when applying.
- Brand Design: you’ll work on a wide range of deliverables including marketing + promotional collateral, digital + web assets, social media creative, banner ads, swag, and more
- Email Design: working alongside our marketing team, you’ll use business goals + brand strategy to design e-commerce + promotional emails that drive customer acquisition + retention
- Print Design: you’ll support corporate + localized community efforts to help drive brand awareness by designing flyers, postcards, direct mail pieces, event materials, and more
- 1 - 3 years of relevant design experience
- A solid portfolio including examples of work that drove results, typography, color, imagery, and graphics
- Email experience preferred
- The ability to collaborate + communicate effectively across the organization
- The ability to work independently + quickly with strong attention to detail
- The ability to think critically + solve problems with concrete direction – on the flipside, the ability to design with vague or little direction
- Fluency in AdobeCC + Sketch
- Optimistic with a can-do attitude
- GIF-creating guru
- Startup experience
- You like to move fast, and have perfected the balance between quality and quantity.
- Competitive base salary
- Meaningful equity and the opportunity to build something
- Health benefits, 401(k) match, paid vacation, and free lunch
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team