Are you detail oriented? Do you love working with numbers? Are you capable of balancing multiple tasks while still meeting deadlines? Do you want to be a part of a hard-working and passionate team that is changing the way people do lunch? If this sounds like you, MealPal is hiring a staff accountant to join our dynamic finance team.
In this position, you’ll work closely with several departments in order to manage and perform daily billing and payment tasks, while maintaining detailed records to the highest standard.
- Manage the accounts payable process for US and international entities, coordinating payments for a high volume of restaurants each week.
- Complete daily cash reconciliations for US and international entities, ensuring accurate information is being captured in financials on a timely basis.
- Ensure corporate credit card expenses and personal reimbursement expenses are being coded and recorded correctly on a monthly basis.
- Review customer charges in the subscriber database, approving refunds and plan changes.
- Support the senior accountant in bookkeeping within Netsuite for the US and international entities.
- Contribute to the finance and accounting team by accomplishing ad-hoc tasks.
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience
- Ability to work quickly and independently while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Experience working with Excel in a professional setting
- Strong problem-solving skills and a love for numbers
- Process oriented and extremely organized
- NYC based
- Experience with Netsuite and Bill.com a plus
- Competitive base salary
- Meaningful equity and the opportunity to build something
- Generous health benefits and 401k with a company match
- Paid vacation
- Free lunch & dinner
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team