Are you ready for an amazing career opportunity? Do you live for the hustle and want to join a fast-paced, growing company? Are you a marketing athlete, able to combine strategy with execution and make it look easy? Are you so entrepreneurial you had a side hustle before that was even a thing?
As the Growth Lead, you will drive all growth and awareness in New York City via community management and data driven marketing efforts. You'll be responsible for executing creative strategies and marketing campaigns to fuel growth and increase customer engagement.
- Own new customer revenue targets: own and drive strategy to hit new customer revenue goals in New York City
- Strategic planning and execution: develop, drive, and execute multi-channel customer acquisition and engagement programs. You’ll create and execute the strategy to sustainably grow our community
- Event planning: you will throw the city's best parties, ensure a MealPal presence at other key events and create buzz by being involved in local happenings
- Restaurant marketing: you'll work with our restaurant partners to build our customer base and create strategic partnerships and initiatives with the restaurants on MealPal
- Community building: you'll be our pulse on the ground; mixing and mingling with our customers, attending events, managing our community offline
- Corporate program you’ll showcase MealPal by hosting ‘lunch and learns’ all across the city
- Guerrilla marketing and flyering: you’ll be responsible for managing our weekly flyering efforts and also overseeing your choice of exciting brand activation efforts on the streets
- Writing: you'll write our local newsletter, you'll craft inspiring pitches to local press and social media influencers and be at the forefront of our local
- College degree required
- 3+ years of experience
- Former marketing or city manager for brand name startup preferred
- Problem solver and can-do attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with guerrilla marketing, customer activation tactics and event planning
- Currently creating buzz in New York City
- You love lunch
- Experience at an early stage startup
- Free lunch every day. All employees receive a complimentary MealPal account.
- Competitive compensation and equity packages.
- 401(k) and full benefits.
- Monthly team social outings and events.
- Working with a group of supremely talented and dedicated folks across every discipline.