Are you a student looking to build a career in marketing? Are you entrepreneurial? Outgoing and energetic? Do you love food? We’d love to have you as a summer intern!
MealPal Growth team is looking for a fun, energetic, highly motivated summer intern who is excited about marketing, business development, working for a startup - and of course, food! MealPal Boston is a small, energetic team with big plans this summer - the perfect candidate embraces hustle, loves on the ground activations and has a great attitude.
As a MealPal intern, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Driving new customer growth throughout neighborhoods in Boston through events and sales
- Distribute flyers a few times a week to Bostonians to help them learn about MealPal
- Help execute lunch events at corporate offices - schedule the event, help pick up lunches and speak to possible users about MealPal
- Support the Boston Community Associate in managing a team of Brand Ambassadors
- Assist the team with general tasks, event support, administrative duties by understanding our internal systems
- 8am-2pm commitment, minimum 3 days a week
- “People person” with high energy
- Strong interest in marketing, sales, entrepreneurship, event planning
- May start is preferred
- Opportunity to work with a smart, highly motivated team
- Flexible schedule
- Chance to understand what it’s like to build a startup!
More about MealPal:
MealPal is changing the way lunch works. Consumers using MealPal pay as little as $6 per lunch and get lunch from some of the best restaurants in their city. With over 300 restaurants to choose from, getting a delicious and affordable lunch has never been easier.