Are you ready for an amazing career opportunity? Do you live for the hustle and want to join a fast-paced, growing company launching in NZ? Are you a marketing athlete, able to combine strategy with execution and make it look easy? Are you so entrepreneurial you had a side hustle before that was even a thing?
As the Growth Associate, you will drive all growth and awareness via community management and data driven marketing efforts. You'll be responsible for executing creative strategies and marketing campaigns to fuel growth and increase customer engagement. You'll kick your first month off by taking what we've learnt in our 17 other city launches and putting it to work in Auckland to make MealPal the lunch business to know.
- Own new customer revenue targets: own and drive strategy to hit new customer revenue goals in NZ
- Launch MealPal: you'll oversee our launch party and 30-day launch plan
- Strategic planning and execution: Develop, drive, and execute multi-channel customer acquisition and engagement programs in NZ. You’ll create and execute the strategy to sustainably grow our community
- Event planning: you will throw the city's best parties, ensure a MealPal presence at other key events and create buzz by being involved in local happenings
- Restaurant marketing: you'll work with our restaurant partners to build our customer base and create strategic partnerships and initiatives with the restaurants on MealPal
- Community building: you'll be our pulse on the ground; mixing and mingling with our customers, attending events, managing our community offline
- Corporate program you’ll showcase MealPal by hosting ‘lunch and learns’ all across the city
- Guerilla marketing and flyering: you’ll be responsible for managing our weekly flyering efforts and also overseeing your choice of exciting brand activation efforts on the streets
- Degree required
- 3+ years of experience
- Former marketing or city manager for brand name startup preferred
- Problem solver and can-do attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with guerrilla marketing, customer activation tactics and event planning
- Currently creating buzz in Auckland
- You love lunch
- Experience at an early stage startup and and/or launching a new city a plus
- Free lunch every day. All employees receive a complimentary MealPal account.
- Competitive compensation and equity packages.
- Exposure to international teams.
- Some travel involved.
- Working with a group of supremely talented and dedicated folks across every discipline.