START DATE: SPRING 2019. APPLY TODAY!
Are you a recent grad looking to build a career in sales or marketing? Do you like to learn by doing? Are you outgoing and energetic, with a passion for food? If so, an entry level role as a Community Associate on the MealPal team could be perfect for you!
As a Community Associate, you'll be responsible for managing the community of MealPal users within Portland. This role is very hands on, and will involve interacting with current customers and potential customers on a daily basis.
- Drive new customer growth in Portland
- Distribute flyers to commuters on their way to work to help them learn about MealPal
- Coordinate and host lunches at companies
- Create and distribute marketing materials for restaurants you manage
- Assist the team with general administrative tasks and event support
- Manage marketing programs and calendars, working closely with cross-functional teams
- Available to start ASAP
- Able to work Monday through Friday from 7:30am until 4:30pm
- Highly motivated, eager to learn and work hard
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to think on your feet and sell to both restaurants and consumers
- Exceptional new grads with 0-2 years of experience
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity and the opportunity to build something
- 401(k) with company match
- Health benefits, paid vacation, and free lunch and dinner
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team