START DATE: FEB 2019. APPLY NOW!
Are you a recent grad looking to build a career in sales or marketing? Do you like to learn by doing? Are you outgoing and energetic, with a passion for food? If so, an entry level role as a Community Associate on the MealPal team could be perfect for you!
As a Community Associate, you'll be responsible for managing the community of MealPal users within. This role is very hands on, and will involve interacting with current customers and potential customers on a daily basis.
- Drive new customer growth for New Zealand
- Distribute flyers to commuters on their way to work to help them learn about MealPal
- Coordinate and host lunches at companies within New Zealand
- Create and distribute marketing materials for restaurants in New Zealand
- Assist the team with general administrative tasks and event support
- Manage marketing programs and calendars, working closely with cross-functional teams
- Highly motivated, eager to learn and work hard
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to think on your feet and sell to both restaurants and consumers
- Exceptional new grads with 0-2 years of experience
- Competitive salary
- Free lunch every work day!
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team