Are you an Excel guru with top-notch analytical skills? Can you work quickly and efficiently to manage multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously? Do you love problem-solving and working through complex data?
As the Finance Analyst at MealPal, you’ll work with every department in our organization and play a crucial role in setting and executing against MealPal’s strategy. You’ll be overseeing analysis of current business performance, helping assess new opportunities to build profitability and increase operational efficiency and effectiveness. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, a creative yet quantitative thinker.
- Oversee ongoing analysis of business performance and forecasting, including ownership of operating models.
- Develop, evaluate and execute analysis of strategic initiatives related to MealPal’s growth and expansion, providing ad-hoc and recurring data as required.
- Work closely with accounting team to provide support and analysis for monthly reporting.
- Partner with all teams across the business to gain a deep understanding of MealPal’s product and data and build robust models to analyze performance and profitability.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or a related field
- 2+ years work experience in investment banking, FP&A or consulting
- High level of demonstrated proficiency with financial modeling and Microsoft Excel
- Outstanding critical thinking and analytical skills, defaulting towards data-based decisions
- Ability to work quickly with strong attention to detail; exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive base salary
- Meaningful equity and the opportunity to build something
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team
- Health benefits, paid vacation, and free lunch/dinner