Are you ready for an amazing management opportunity? Do you love traveling and open to frequent relocation to new cities across the US? Are you able to develop marketing strategies and implement them in cities nationally? Hungry to launch MealPal in a host of cities around the country?
As the Consumer Manager, you will manage the MealPal launch team to drive new customer acquisition and awareness via community management and data driven marketing efforts. You'll be responsible for developing creative strategies and marketing campaigns to fuel growth and increase customer engagement! You will manage the ground game and the local teams in each of the new markets MealPal is launching in 2019!
- Travel to launch cities and manage the team that raises MealPal's brand awareness among the community
- Hire, train & manage our launch team both on-site & remotely
- Set the team’s revenue targets & help them hit their goals
- Develop multi-channel customer acquisition and engagement programs that will sustainably grow our communities
- Create strategic partnerships with our restaurants to help them build their customer base
- Ensure MealPal’s local presence in each city and create buzz by being involved in local happenings
- Produce creative marketing strategies to bring brand awareness to each city
- Ability to spend 6+ months in new cities in preparation for MealPal launches
- College degree required
- 2+ years of management experience
- Former marketing or city manager for brand name startup preferred
- Problem solver and can-do attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with guerrilla marketing, customer activation tactics and event planning
- You love lunch
- Experience at an early stage startup and and/or launching a new city a plus
- Competitive compensation and equity packages.
- 401(k) and full benefits.
- Monthly team social outings and events.
- Working with a group of supremely talented and dedicated folks across every discipline.