MealPal helps our customers eat intelligently in six countries across four continents. Built with love in NYC, we scope and ship lean features that we can track over time. That data then informs our roadmap to ensure we're spending our time well. Every MealPal employee is also a customer, so we get plenty of feedback.
The Engineering Team
Based in our NYC HQ, MealPal Engineering is a small team of smart, hungry, and humble builders. We value pragmatic, friendly engineers that love shipping product and solving novel problems. Metrics and logging are a first class priority, supporting our product insights and data-driven decision-making. We embrace the power of peer code reviews and test-facilitated development.
Engineers at MealPal build engaging experiences for our customers, robust tools for our CX and operations teams, and efficient interfaces to our merchant partners. Whether it’s productionizing the analytics team’s latest model, breaking out a new endpoint to support a new mobile feature, or ensuring that customers can find their favorite meals quickly, MealPal engineering builds the experiences that allow us to accomplish our mission: empowering people to eat intelligently.
- 2+ years of professional experience shipping consumer-facing software products
- Passion for shepherding products through ideation, scoping, planning, delivery, and retrospection.
- Empathy for your customers, be they users, data scientists, or ops associates
- Ability to weigh trade-offs necessary to ship & iterate without compromising quality
- Must love lunch.
- Free lunch every day. All employees receive a complimentary MealPal Account
- Competitive base salary
- Meaningful equity
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Health, Vision, & Dental benefits. Healthcare is 100% covered by MealPal.
- Open (and Mandatory) Vacation Policy
- Working with a group of supremely talented and dedicated Pals across every discipline.