Are you ready for an amazing career opportunity? Do you have previous experience creating strong partnerships? Are you competitive and ambitious? Do you want to join a high-growth, fast-paced company?
As a Corporate Partnerships Manager at MealPal, you’ll be on the front lines of growth, bringing lunch to thousands of companies across the US. You will be responsible for developing our corporate program, refining our sales strategy, and creating new processes. You’ll identify opportunities, set meetings with the decision makers, and share the benefits MealPal with them.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Shape and refine our sales strategy and processes for corporate customers
- Diligently prospect. Develop a plan that ensures target prospects know your name and how you can help them
- Build relationships and sell consultatively to drive buying decisions of VP, Director, and C-Level executives at enterprise companies
- Work cross-functionally to create a compelling product vision for our corporate customers
- Develop a strong understanding of key differentiators and the competitive landscape
- Become an expert in identifying challenges that companies face, and help them solve these challenges using MealPal. Create solutions to deliver and ensure a smooth end to end sales process.
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience
- Ability to work quickly with strong attention to detail
- Problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Experience managing a complex sales process, while consistently exceeding quota
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel (approx. 30% of time)