The MealPal team is a small group of passionate folks with a ton of ambition and an appetite for success. We are a group of leaders who aren’t afraid to roll up our sleeves to provide the best user experience possible.
We’re looking for an experienced Director of Product to join the team and help build MealPal’s future.
- Lead new product initiatives. Partner with engineering and design leads to deliver new projects against ambitious timelines.
- Conduct analyses and run testing on user behaviors and trends. Use this information to derive insights that inform product decisions and future developments.
- Run daily standups and meetings to keep the team on track toward company objectives. Ensure diligent prioritization of new feature and bug fix work.
- Participate in product strategy and tactical planning conversations. Provide opinions on best next steps for product development.
- Assist with team growth and development. Ensure optimal process and tools within the team to facilitate optimal cadence of product development.
- 6 to 8 years of experience in a product management role, working across disciplines and software platforms (web, iOS, Android).
- Strong consumer instincts, able to advocate for the consumer and think like a marketer.
- Experience managing a team and leading cross-functional groups.
- Excellent analytical skills and an aptitude for data-driven decision-making. Proficiency with Excel and SQL.
- Top-notch prioritization and organizational skills. Excited by the idea of managing multiple responsibilities at once and ruthlessly prioritizing the highest impact work.
- Experience working in agile product development environments and with flexible approaches to project management.
- Strong user experience intuitions; ability to discern seamless UX from poor UX and to empathize with users.
Nice to Haves:
- People management experience
- Prior experience working in a small startup environment or on product development for tech companies
- Basic understanding of SQL and relational data models
- Prior experience working with direct response or subscription-based services
- Meaningful opportunity and the ability to truly build something
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- 401(k) with company match
- Health benefits, paid vacation, and free lunch & dinner
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team