Do you live for the hustle and want to join a fast-paced company owning growth in NYC? Are you a grassroots marketing athlete, able to combine strategy with execution and make it look easy? Are you so entrepreneurial you had a side hustle before that was even a thing?
As the NYC General Manager on the consumer side, you will drive all growth and awareness via community management and data-driven marketing efforts. You'll be responsible for executing creative strategies and marketing campaigns to fuel growth and increase customer engagement.
- New Customer Acquisition: Own and drive strategy to hit new customer revenue goals in NYC.
- Strategic Execution: Develop and execute multi-channel customer acquisition and engagement programs in NYC; execute internal strategy to sustainably grow our community.
- Team Management: Manage a growing team of Community Associates; guide and support them as our eyes on the ground on a neighborhood-level.
- Corporate Outreach: Support outreach, execution, and follow-up for our Lunch & Learn corporate programming all across the city.
- Guerilla Marketing + Flyering: Responsible for managing our weekly flyering efforts and also overseeing brand activation efforts on the streets.
- 6+ years of professional experience
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Experience within field marketing preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multitask and think at start-up speed
- Ability to excel in non-stop, execution-heavy environment
- Problem solver with can-do attitude
- Experience with guerrilla marketing and customer activation tactics
- College degree required
- Must love lunch