MD.ai helps doctors, scientists, and engineers build medical AI that have potential to improve patient care and outcomes. We provide software tools to enable large-scale collaborative dataset curation and annotation as well as model deployment and federated clinical validation, with a particular focus on medical imaging.
MD.ai is looking for an entrepreneurial Sales Development Representative to help drive the next phase of MD.ai's growth and bring our medical AI development tools to more teams across academic medical institutions and pharmaceutical/biotech/healthcare companies.
What you will do
- Develop relationships with multidisciplinary teams of doctors, engineers, and scientists building impactful medical AI applications
- Navigate complex enterprise sales cycles and work with multiple levels of an organization to see a sale to closing
- Identify and win new accounts, closing working with them from pilot to implementation
- Help build out our collection of sales assets and playbook
- Update and maintain CRM to support marketing and strategic planning efforts
- Deliver metrics-driven performance reports
What you should have
- 2+ years in a sales role
- Demonstrated success by meeting or exceeding quotas on a consistent basis
- Relevant healthcare-specific sales expertise
- Empathy for the customer and excellent communication skills, both technical and non-technical
- A willingness to travel as necessary to develop and maintain customer relationships
MD.ai is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other legally protected characteristics.