MD.ai helps doctors, scientists, and engineers build medical AI that have potential to improve patient care and outcomes. We provide software tools to enable large-scale collaborative dataset curation and annotation as well as model deployment and federated clinical validation, with a particular focus on medical imaging.
As a full-stack software engineer, you will drive development of our main web-based application. Our tech stack is primarily Typescript/React/GraphQL on the frontend, with Node.js/Typescript and Python on the backend. You will have the opportunity to take ownership of large parts of a complex web application with UI/UX appealing to both doctors and engineers alike.
What you will do
- Drive development of our main web-based application
- Contribute to our suite of supporting tools (CLI, python client library, and others)
- Assist with technical documentation
- Work with other team members and customers to define product development priorities
- Help build and develop engineering and team culture
What you should have
- 3+ years of professional development experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with Typescript and modern React (hooks, etc)
- Experience with highly interactive or data-intensive web-based applications
- Experience with ML model development
- Familiarity with git workflows and CI/CD practices
- Knowledge of medical imaging data formats (DICOM) and clinical IT systems
MD.ai is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other legally protected characteristics.