M BOOTH HEALTH CAREERS
We’re not your typical agency. In fact, we don’t want to be. At M Booth Health, we take pride in doing what’s right, not what’s easy. Asking the difficult questions and finding unexpected answers. Pushing ourselves and our clients to think bigger. Moving beyond imposed limits to break through and create real connection.
We live our brand promise: Choose to Challenge. We're built to help organizations and brands challenge norms, drive results and improve the health and lives of those who need it most.
We believe health communications can change the world. Why? Because we’ve done it before. We’ve been at the forefront of advancing some of the most urgent issues in public health and medicine for decades. Our teams are purpose-built to challenge the status quo and drive results–both for our clients and for the health and well-being of people around the world.
M Booth Health’s growth has allowed for the building of a dynamic team comprised of agency veterans and new talent with a broad range of backgrounds to match our diverse client mix, which is comprised of leaders in pharma, biotech, device & diagnostics, health tech and payors.
Who You Are:
We want people who are just as passionate about health as we are. People who are serious about the work, but not too serious to have some fun while doing it. Candidates who bring big thinking and even bigger ambition; who are willing to push boundaries and challenge norms. And most importantly, who lead with kindness and humanity above all else. Does that sound like you?
For this role, we’re looking for a natural leader. The Senior Vice President will be reporting directly into the Managing Director of the Marketing Communications practice, your role is equal parts client, business and people. You’ll serve as the senior counselor on some of our largest, most integrated accounts, oversee dynamic teams and help to shape the future of the practice and the culture of the agency. You’re part doer, part dreamer. You know how to execute for clients, but you also think bigger at all turns, driving toward more meaningful, impactful work.
Primary Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as senior lead on marquee accounts, overseeing an integrated team and ensuring delivery of highly sophisticated, impactful work
- Identify key areas for growth within existing clients, and bring the right partners to the table to deliver
- Inspire clients to think bigger, expanding the kind of work we do with them to achieve more creative, modern and integrated programs
- Serve as a member of our agency’s Senior Leadership Team, contributing thoughtful insights and ideas to deliver on our promise of Choose to Challenge for both our clients and our people
- Participate in new business efforts, in collaboration with the Senior Leadership Team, to attract incredible client partners
- Demonstrate a consistent and steadfast commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and play a deliberate and actionable leadership role in supporting our DE&I programming
- Lead, develop and coach the team, inspiring the next generation of leaders and ensuring career development and satisfaction
- Live our agency values every day, and most importantly, lead with kindness and humanity above all else
- Be an engaging, collaborative and passionate leader of the M Booth Health crew
- Approximately 10+ years of agency (or related) experience; experience in pharmaceutical product communications is mandatory, with a deep knowledge of the pharma regulatory landscape
- Experience managing large, integrated pieces of business ($2MM+) and the organizational skills needed to do so
- Experience across a broad spectrum of healthcare communications, including disease awareness, data and regulatory milestones, corporate reputation and branded campaigns
- Deep understanding of the integrated communications landscape and how digital, creative, strategy and analytics fit seamlessly into account operations
- A passion for creativity and ideas that deliver meaningful impact
- Superb management skills, and experience motivating and inspiring colleagues while creating opportunities for growth and development
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, a collaborative style and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Positive, unifying attitude and a true enthusiasm and dedication to delivering exceptional work in a fun, collaborative and non-hierarchical environment
Yes, you read that correctly. You deserve to know what we have to offer you as well. So here are a few things that define our employee experience at M Booth Health:
- A workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect, and humanity
- A fully hybrid work experience designed to give you the choice around where and how you work best
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- A 401(k) plan, health savings accounts and flexible spending accounts
- Paid company holidays, unlimited paid vacation, sick, personal, and mental health days, and summer hours
- Additional Perks: Paid parental leave, family-building benefit, well-being programs, and commuter benefits
- Salary: $186,000 – 249,000 - Current and prospective employees are paid within our bands with consideration to a range of factors including but not limited to background, experience, skillset and market demands. A highlight of our benefit offering includes fully paid medical, dental and vision, a rich 401(k) match with immediate vesting and generous paid time off.
Remote or in the New York office
If you plan on working remotely, we can accept applicants from the following states:
Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Washington D.C.
M Booth Health is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.