M BOOTH HEALTH CAREERS
Sr. Associate, Digital
We’re not your typical agency. In fact, we don’t want to be. At M Booth Health, we take pride in doing what’s right, not what’s easy. Asking the difficult questions and finding unexpected answers. Pushing ourselves and our clients to think bigger. Moving beyond imposed limits to break through and create real connection.
We live our brand promise: Choose to Challenge. We're built to help organizations and brands challenge norms, drive results and improve the health and lives of those who need it most.
We believe health communications can change the world. Why? Because we’ve done it before. We’ve been at the forefront of advancing some of the most urgent issues in public health and medicine for decades. Our teams are purpose-built to challenge the status quo and drive results–both for our clients and for the health and well-being of people around the world.
M Booth Health’s growth has allowed for the building of a dynamic team of agency veterans and new talent with a broad range of backgrounds to match our diverse client mix, which is comprised of leading pharma, biotech, device & diagnostics and health tech companies, as well as payors.
Who you Are:
We want people who are just as passionate about health as we are. People who are serious about the work, but not too serious to have some fun while doing it. Candidates who bring big thinking and even bigger ambition; who are willing to push boundaries and challenge norms. And most importantly, who lead with kindness and humanity above all else. Does that sound like you?
For this role, we’re looking for a consummate team player with a proven understanding of, and interest in, the full spectrum of digital and social communications. The candidate for this role is a strategic thinker with a proven track record in developing and executing successful digital and social media campaigns across various platforms. You will play a crucial role in driving our clients' digital communication strategies, fostering meaningful engagement, and delivering exceptional results in a high-visibility role where you have the opportunity to make a real impact.
What You'll Do:
- Execute digital/social strategies for pharmaceutical, medtech, and public affairs clients from concept to completion
- Manage and track multiple client initiatives across accounts
- Provide strong counsel and recommendations, both for clients and internal teams
- Social campaign development, collaborating across digital, design, paid media, and analytics
- Work with integrated agency teams to develop plans that meet client goals
- Keep abreast of industry trends in digital media, social marketing, and online health, and regularly present fresh, proactive ideas to clients or as part of internal collaboration
- Manage third party relationships including vendors and partners
- Mentor and help develop entire team, not limited to direct reports
- Develop client SOWs and Letters of Agreement for partnerships
- Demonstrate expertise in approval processes and legal/compliance requirements per individual client needs
What You'll Bring:
- 3-5 years of experience
- Experience managing digital/social media programs for clients in the pharmaceutical/biotech, med device and public affairs industries
- Strong command of social media platform mechanics, best practices and back-end management
- Strategic expertise across core digital channels and social platforms, and an understanding of the marketing mix and CRM
- Working understanding of paid social
- Solid grasp of regulatory parameters and requirements for online health communications
- Excellent writing, attention to detail, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience creating social media strategies and managing teams to execute
- Experience working with social workflow, measurement and analytics platforms such as Sprout Social, Symplur, Google Analytics, etc.
- Development and/or management of social influencer campaigns
- Experience with project management platforms such as Basecamp, Monday, or others
- Working knowledge of processes for web design, hosting, and analytics
- Video/photo production experience a plus
What We’ll Bring:
Here are a few highlights of the benefits we offer at M Booth:
- A workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- A 401(k) Savings Plan and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid holidays, Unlimited Paid Time Off (Personal, Sick, Vacation), and Summer Fridays
- Additional Perks: Family Leave, Well-Being Programs, and Commuter Benefits
Remote or in the New York office
If you plan on working remotely, we can accept applicants from the following states:
Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Washington D.C.
M Booth Health is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.