We’re not your typical agency. In fact, we don’t want to be. At M Booth Health, we take pride in doing what’s right, not what’s easy. Asking the difficult questions and finding unexpected answers. Pushing ourselves and our clients to think bigger. Moving beyond imposed limits to break through and create real connection.
We live our brand promise: Choose to Challenge. We're built to help organizations and brands challenge norms, drive results and improve the health and lives of those who need it most.
We believe health communications can change the world. Why? Because we’ve done it before. We’ve been at the forefront of advancing some of the most urgent issues in public health and medicine for decades. Our teams are purpose-built to challenge the status quo and drive results–both for our clients and for the health and well-being of people around the world.
M Booth Health’s growth has allowed for the building of a dynamic team comprised of agency veterans and new talent with a broad range of backgrounds to match our diverse client mix, which is comprised of leaders in pharma, biotech, device & diagnostics, health tech and payors.
Who You Are:
We want people who are just as passionate about health as we are. People who are serious about the work, but not too serious to have some fun while doing it. Candidates who bring big thinking and even bigger ambition; who are willing to push boundaries and challenge norms. And most importantly, who lead with kindness and humanity above all else. Does that sound like you?
For this role, we’re looking for a consummate team player with a deep and proven understanding of the full spectrum pharmaceutical marketing and communications – from product milestones to disease awareness and corporate reputation. And hopefully you’re looking for a high-visibility role where you have the opportunity to make a real impact.
A Vice President is responsible for serving as the day-to-day lead across a selection of our pharmaceutical clients, playing a crucial role in the success of the team and our agency as a whole. That means taking ownership over complex and integrated pieces of business, overseeing an account team of varying specialties and backgrounds, and delivering best-in-class work. This role is part thinker, part doer and full-time leader. You can counsel your clients, roll up your sleeves and get the work done, and inspire a team of colleagues who are equally as passionate about health as you are.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as day-to-day lead across a range of pharmaceutical/biotech clients, overseeing an integrated team and ensuring delivery of highly sophisticated, impactful work
- Build strong and enduring client relationships, earning their trust as their day-to-day counselor and demonstrating an understanding of their business that rivals their own
- Drive continuous evolution of the work to reflect trends in the broader landscape and respond to changing client needs
- Inspire clients to think bigger, expanding the kind of work we do with them to achieve more creative, modern and integrated programs
- Serve as a trusted leader at M Booth Health, contributing thoughtful insights and ideas to deliver on our promise of Choose to Challenge for both our clients and our people
- Participate in new business efforts, in collaboration with Senior Leadership Team, to attract incredible client partners
- Demonstrate a consistent and steadfast commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and play a deliberate and actionable leadership role in supporting our DE&I programming
- Lead, develop and coach the team, inspiring the next generation of leaders and ensuring career development and satisfaction
- Live our agency values every day, and most importantly, lead with kindness and humanity above all else
- Be an engaging, collaborative and passionate leader of the M Booth Health crew
- Approximately 8+ years of agency (or related) experience; experience in pharmaceutical product communications is mandatory (Oncology experience is a major bonus!), with a deep knowledge of the pharma regulatory landscape
- Experience managing large, integrated pieces of business and the organizational skills needed to do so
- Experience across a broad spectrum of healthcare communications, including disease awareness, data and regulatory milestones, corporate reputation and branded campaigns
- Deep understanding of the integrated communications landscape and how digital, creative, strategy and analytics fit seamlessly into account operations
- A passion for creativity and ideas that deliver meaningful impact
- Superb management skills, and experience motivating and inspiring colleagues while creating opportunities for growth and development
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, a collaborative style and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Positive, unifying attitude and a true enthusiasm and dedication to delivering exceptional work in a fun, collaborative and non-hierarchical environment
Yes, you read that correctly. You deserve to know what we have to offer you as well. So here are a few things that define our employee experience at M Booth Health:
- A workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect, and humanity
- A fully hybrid work experience designed to give you the choice around where and how you work best
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- A 401(k) plan, health savings accounts and flexible spending accounts
- Paid company holidays, unlimited paid vacation, sick, personal, and mental health days, and summer hours
- Additional Perks: Paid parental leave, family-building benefit, well-being programs, and commuter benefits
- Salary Range: $136,000-$185,000
Location: Remote or in the New York office
If you plan on working remotely, we can accept applicants from the following states:
Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, and Washington D.C.
M Booth Health is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.