We’re not your typical agency. In fact, we don’t want to be. At M Booth Health, we take pride in doing what’s right, not what’s easy. Asking the difficult questions and finding unexpected answers. Pushing ourselves and our clients to think bigger. Moving beyond imposed limits to break through and create real connection.
We live our brand promise: Choose to Challenge. And we're built to help organizations and brands challenge norms, drive results and improve the health and lives of those who need it most.
Simply put, we believe health communications can change the world. Why? Because we’ve done it before. We’ve been at the forefront of advancing some of the most urgent issues in public health and medicine for decades. Our teams are purpose-built to challenge the status quo and drive results - both for our clients and for the health and well-being of people around the world. We’re experts in all facets of health communications. Skilled and passionate practitioners who want to make a positive impact. And most importantly, we work every day to change the world.
Who You Are:
We want people who are just as passionate about health as we are. People who are serious about the work, but not too serious to have some fun while doing it. Candidates who bring big thinking and even bigger ambition. Who are willing to push boundaries and challenge norms. And most importantly, who lead with kindness and humanity above all else. Does that sound like you?
For this role, we’re looking for a unicorn. A creative thinker that loves health and has a passion for pushing the boundaries of how health brands communicate across digital and social media. A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit. You must have both a strategic and tactical mind, with an eye for details and deadlines. And as a part of a dynamic health team, you must have a passion for agency life, be a great team player, and have the ability to juggle and prioritize. Oh and of course, you absolutely must have a hunger for doing the next great thing.
- Provide senior digital and social counsel to a range of health clients across Public Affairs, Pharma/Biotech, Medical Device and Non-Profit sectors
- Confidently advise internal and client teams on digital and social media best practices, emerging channels and technologies, and effective integrated marketing approaches
- Juggle being a high-level thinker alongside a trustworthy doer - we get deep in the work here no matter how senior you are, and you would too
- Lead marque social media AOR accounts, curating the right teams, overseeing client relationships and delivering best-in-class counsel at all times
- Oversee and grow a team of digital and social media experts, fostering career development, team morale and the addition of incredible talent
- Work with senior leadership to implement an integrated team model, creating standard working practices between account teams and specialist teams
- Maintain a deep understanding of digital and social media trends, looking ahead and around corners at all times to deliver strong POVs to both the agency and clients around the shifting social media landscape, emerging platforms, technologies and approaches
- Partner with internal team leads (paid media, creative, analytics, etc) and external vendors to achieve client goals and business objectives
- Develop cutting-edge ideas for how to effectively leverage digital and social media to achieve our clients’ objectives - and truly break through in a crowded digital landscape
- Participate as the senior most digital lead in new business pitches and organic growth opportunities, providing strong counsel and building confidence amongst both internal teams and clients
- Be a lively, collaborative and passionate member of the M Booth Health crew
- 10+ years of experience, with at least 2 years at a communications agency working in social media for health clients
- Deep understanding of the digital/social media environment as it pertains to health companies and organizations, including expertise in FDA guidance for pharmaceutical/biotech companies on social media
- Expert understanding of social media channels, best practices and approaches
- Experience working across integrated communications programs, including a mastery of how to collaborate across teams including creative, strategy, account and paid media
- Strong understanding of analytics platforms and approaches to demonstrate ROI to clients; experience with Google Analytics or other data analytics platforms
- Experience collaborating and working with creators/influencers, ideally in the health space
M Booth is an equal opportunity employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
What We’ll Bring:
Here are a few highlights of the benefits we offer at M Booth Health:
- A workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- A 401(k) Savings Plan and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid holidays, Unlimited Paid Time Off (Personal, Sick, Vacation), and Summer Fridays
- Additional Perks: Family Leave, Well-Being Programs, & Commuter Benefits
- Salary: 186K-250K
M Booth Health is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location: Remote or in the New York office
If you plan on working remotely, we can accept applicants from the following states:
Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, and Washington D.C.