We’re not your typical agency. In fact, we don’t want to be. At M Booth Health, we take pride in doing what’s right, not what’s easy. Asking the difficult questions and finding unexpected answers. Pushing ourselves and our clients to think bigger. Moving beyond imposed limits to break through and create real connection.
We live our brand promise: Choose to Challenge. And we're built to help organizations and brands challenge norms, drive results and improve the health and lives of those who need it most.
Simply put, we believe health communications can change the world. Why? Because we’ve done it before. We’ve been at the forefront of advancing some of the most urgent issues in public health and medicine for decades. Our teams are purpose-built to challenge the status quo and drive results - both for our clients and for the health and well-being of people around the world. We’re experts in all facets of health communications. Skilled and passionate practitioners who want to make a positive impact. And most importantly, we work every day to change the world.
Who You Are:
We want people who are just as passionate about health as we are. People who are serious about the work, but not too serious to have some fun while doing it. Candidates who bring big thinking and even bigger ambition. Who are willing to push boundaries and challenge norms. And most importantly, who lead with kindness and humanity above all else. Does that sound like you?
For this role, we’re looking for a unicorn. A magical being that loves health and has a passion for making great creative that works. An art and design maven, this person must also be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit. You must have both a strategic and conceptual mind, with an eye for details and deadlines. And as a part of a dynamic health team, you must have a passion for agency life, be a great team player, and have the ability to juggle and prioritize. Oh and of course, you absolutely must have a hunger for doing the next great thing.
- Develop and execute awe-inspiring creative solutions grounded art and design for a variety of health clients, new business challenges and agency assignments.
- Experience across different media and platforms, including video, print and digital design (which will include social content, branding, layout, mockups, signage, infographics, presentations, and other collateral).
- Speaking of social, you must have art & design experience and a working understanding of best practices across Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube, TikTok and others.
- Comfortable presenting and clearly articulating your work (and rationale) to teams, clients and new business targets
- Able to adopt an “always learning” mentality and spirit, and stay on top of (and incorporate) new trends and techniques applicable to the creative function.
- Ability to partner and inspire a small team of designers to ensure the best possible visual outputs are created
- Be a lively, collaborative and passionate member of the M Booth Health crew
- Approximately 5-7 years of agency experience (health and public relations or advertising experience is major plus)
- Portfolio of work demonstrating conceptual capabilities in the areas outlined above. Integrated campaign experience is a plus
- Must be well versed in the Adobe creative suite
- Other skills that would be valuable: illustration, photography & retouching, videography and filmmaking, animation, HTML
- Production experience is a plus (knowledge of processes and how to work with external vendors)
- Experience working with other creatives
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, interactive or design-related program is a plus
Yes, you read that correctly. You deserve to know what we have to offer you as well. So here are a few things that define our employee experience at M Booth Health:
- A workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect, and humanity
- In-house integrated specialists who help account teams deliver the most impactful work
- A fully hybrid work experience designed to give you the choice around where and how you work best
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- A 401(k) plan, health savings accounts and flexible spending accounts
- Paid company holidays, unlimited paid vacation, sick, personal, and mental health days, and summer hours
- Additional Perks: Paid parental leave, family-building benefit, well-being programs, and commuter benefits
Salary Range: $105K - $135K. Current and prospective employees are paid within our bands with consideration to a range of factors including but not limited to background, experience, skillset and market demands. A highlight of our benefit offering includes fully paid medical, dental and vision, a rich 401(k) match with immediate vesting and generous paid time off.
Remote or in the New York office
If you plan on working remotely, we can accept applicants from the following states:
Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Washington D.C.
M Booth Health is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.