Who We Are:
M Booth Health is a dynamic communications agency representing the world’s leaders in health and medicine. We are experts in sparking the conversations and connections that unlock better health for people around the world, representing organizations and companies including WHO, CDC, Gilead Sciences, Genentech, American Society of Clinical Oncology, leading academic institutions, advocacy organizations, payers, and more.
Our team has devoted their careers to advancing public health and medicine, and join us from agencies, the Hill, government service, pharmaceutical companies, advocacy organizations, and more. As part of the award-winning consumer PR powerhouse M Booth, M Booth Health offers best-in-class creative, digital and research capabilities to all of our clients and teams.
Who You Are:
We are looking for a new member of our Executive Leadership Team who will lead and guide the agency’s work on Health Equity and Multicultural Communications, by deepening and expanding our ability to counsel our public affairs, social impact, and marketing communications clients on strategies to advance health equity, reach diverse communities, and demonstrate their commitment to reducing disparities.
We seek candidates with strong backgrounds in both health and multicultural marketing, who will develop creative, effective strategies that connect health organizations and companies to the right audiences, including patients, advocates, physicians, policy makers and payers — in a way that measurably moves minds while advancing client objectives and the agency’s business. .
What You'll Do:
Senior Counselor - Help clients and in-house teams develop innovative, effective multicultural marketing strategies. Counsel clients and teams on messaging and relationship-building to ensure culturally-appropriate language and strategies. Help clients demonstrate their commitment to health equity with all stakeholders. Provide issues management and crisis counsel.
Business development – Develop successful relationships that result in new and expanded client engagements. Proactively contribute to growth of clients through innovative and value-added ideas that clients buy. Secure new clients of all types, depending on the individual’s expertise and connections. Actively network within the industry to identify and create potential leads, contacts and opportunities for the business.
Capabilities development -- Build out the agency’s multicultural communication resources and capabilities in partnership with the Health CEO and Senior Leadership Team, identifying resource and training needs.
Agency leadership – Help set direction and champion organizational change across the business, and advance the agency’s business plan. Problem solve, add value, and provide strategic agency-wide leadership on health equity and multicultural marketing. Contribute to meeting agency targets for revenue growth of profitability
Thought Leadership - As a member of the senior leadership team, participate in and plan proactive thought leadership activities that raise the profile and build the reputation of the agency as expert in health equity and multicultural communication, helping to attract both clients and talent.
What You'll Bring:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree a plus
- 8-10 years of multicultural marketing experience
- 5+ years of experience in health – government, agency, non-profit, medical, or pharmaceutical positions -- familiarity with health science, policy, advocacy, and/or regulatory environments
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, with proven effectiveness driving complex multi-stakeholder planning processes, driving cross-team programs to desired results.
- Stellar communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Self-starter, collaborative, solution-oriented, and an agent of change
- Willing to both set strategy, and implement as needed
- Ability to see and understand the big picture and add value by translating into strategic processes
What We’ll Bring:
Here are a few highlights of our benefits offerings as an M Boother:
- A workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- A 401(k) Savings Plan and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid holidays, Unlimited Paid Time Off (Personal, Sick, Vacation), and Summer Fridays
- Additional Perks: Family Leave, Well-Being Programs, & Commuter Benefits
M Booth Health is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.