Who We Are:
We are experts in catalyzing conversations and connections that lead to better health for people everywhere.
At M Booth Health, we bring a unique mix of professional health and consumer connectors to every challenge. Our specialists have deep expertise and success navigating the complex commercial, policy and advocacy environments, and we are dedicated to achieving meaningful and measurable outcomes resulting in near perfect client satisfaction ratings year after year.
We believe that better health starts with better conversations. Let’s talk.
What You’ll Do:
The Senior Associate, Agency Communications for MBH (Manager) will report to the Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer of M Booth Health (and dotted line report to SVP, Digital Strategy) and work closely with the executive leadership team (5 people) on research, strategy, creative, planning and innovation projects central to support business growth during a period of significant organizational change. The Senior Associate will be integral in leading marketing activities that raise the profile and build the reputation of the agency within the industry, clients, and new talent.
- Create original, attention-getting, social posts to drive engagement on company’s social channels.
- Conceive, write, and sustain a social media content calendar for MBH social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook).
- Manage basic paid social promotion on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Support agency’s blog team, including content suggestions, editing, image selection, and posting using Wordpress.
- Build social media following through paid and organic campaigns.
- Use data and social listening to measure the impact of social initiatives and make data-informed decisions to improve initiatives in real-time.
- Identify thought leadership opportunities, conferences, and networking events for MBH leaders, including industry events, panels, and media opportunities; track health news and propose provocative topics.
- Convert thought leadership, including speeches, blog posts, podcasts, into marketing materials.
- Oversee logistics/slides/presentation details for MBH leader speeches, panels, podcasts.
- Generate earned media coverage for agency’s thought leadership content, therefore show familiarity with shaping media pitches and knowing business/marketing/health media.
- Create inspiring materials to advance agency’s brand proposition, including sell sheets.
- Expand agency’s website, including case histories, employee news, photography; act as liaison with design team and MBH staff.
MB Health Capabilities Expansion
- Support the development of new service offerings.
- Serve as liaison with suppliers, vendors, partners who can help deliver new capabilities.
- Follow industry news and flag new business opportunities.
- Support creation of RFI and RFP responses; partner with design team; proofread.
- Conduct desk research to kickstart new business opportunities.
- Help uncover competitor, audience, cultural facts to support new business plan development.
Client Team Support
- Work across the organization to support client teams with overflow research and design needs.
- Support Chief Strategy Officer on work related to key clients, including writing, branding, creative concepting.
Financial & Administrative
- Understand billing and activity reporting processes; help track expenses incurred on projects.
- Support management of account budgets, monthly activities, deliverables, team calendars, schedules and other administrative duties when needed.
What You’ll Bring:
- 2-4 years of experience in a PR, global health advocacy or communications setting
- Experience in running social media channels.
- Understanding of social media strategies and ability to propose effective tactics.
- Excellent research, writing and verbal communications skills.
- Working knowledge of graphics, printing, video, and digital media.
- Strategic and creative thinker.
- Passion for understanding and demonstrated interest in public health issues and trends.
- Well organized and detail oriented, capable of producing accurate documents quickly and comfortable doing so in fast-paced environments.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, a collaborative style, and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Positive, energetic attitude; enthusiasm and dedication to exceptional work product; sense of humor
- Some new business development or marketing experience preferred.
- A degree required
What We’ll Bring:
Here are a few highlights of our benefits offerings as an M Boother:
- A workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- A 401(k) Savings Plan and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid holidays, Unlimited Paid Time Off (Personal, Sick, Vacation), and Summer Fridays
- Additional Perks: Family Leave, Well-Being Programs, & Commuter Benefits
M Booth Health LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.