Who We Are:
At M Booth, we are a culture-first communications agency that attracts the best people and the best brands to a workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect, and humanity. We are relentlessly passionate about our clients and their business, whether that means staying at the forefront of the digital and social evolution, sharpening our earned storytelling skills, or unleashing game-changing insights that result in campaigns that win in the marketplace.
We are a hybrid workforce and believe that inspiration, relevance, and leadership are about how you do it, not where you do it from. We encourage all our employees to “Be IRL” – this code stands for being Inspired Relevant Leaders. Now, more than ever, our interactions and our relationships are mission critical to our community and our success. They build a culture that enables all of us to do great things and grow together. We invite you into our world of creativity, ideation, and communication. Come Be Inspired…come work with us at M Booth.
We are a collaborative mid-sized agency with an immediate opportunity for an Influencer Director to join our growing Lifestyle team!
What You’ll Do:
As a Director, Influencer Marketing you are running critical pieces of influencer marketing business, managing account teams and being a client counselor.
You are a key member of new business pitches as well as selling in projects to clients. You are drafting and creating influencer programs, leveraging your influencer connections and networks to help our clients find the right influencers to work with, and you have a hand in program budgeting. You’re expected to be tenacious in motivating teams, inspiring clients as you go above-and-beyond to understand their business and managing up in an effective manner to senior leadership.
- Actively provide strategic counsel and be a strategic voice for the client
- Build strong relationship that establishes trust with clients
- Supervise and direct account teams on client deliverables
- Create and sell in influencer marketing programs with synergies between PR + organic social + paid social
Program Oversight & Management
- Design work plans for programs
- Ensure work output is the best it can be (of self and team members)
- Liaise with influencers at special events + activations (virtual and in-person)
- Collaborate within integrated agency teams and with agency partners
- Problem-solve quickly when issues arise
- Create and track budgets; understand profitability
- Set goals and KPIs for your programs
- Be motivational and inspiring, implementing ideas that help build culture
- Set performance standards for account teams
- Coach in real-time and provide actionable feedback and guidance to add value to teammate and the work
- Challenger of status quo
- A problem solver for the team – helps team find solutions
- Collaborate with supervisors to determine staff and resource allocation against accounts based on strengths, passions and opportunity areas
What You’ll Bring
- Solid foundation in influencer marketing with strong influencer relationships and networks
- Proven ability to lead projects and client communications, presentations
- Skilled in motivating teammates and helping them grow
- In touch with cultural and industry trends
- 8-10 years of experience
- Experience managing a team of 3-4 direct reports
- Is self-directed, motivated, takes ownership of projects and follows them through to the end. Knows how to manage up to get what they need to succeed
- Experience and/or passionate about the lifestyle, alcohol, food industry
- Bachelor’s Degree
What We’ll Bring:
Here are a few highlights of the benefits we offer at M Booth:
- A workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- A 401(k) Savings Plan and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid holidays, Unlimited Paid Time Off (Personal, Sick, Vacation), and Summer Fridays
- Additional Perks: Family Leave, Well-Being Programs, and Commuter Benefits
Location: Remote or in the New York office
If you plan on working remotely, we can accept applicants from the following states:
Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Washington D.C.
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender