Who We Are:
At M Booth, we are a culture-first communications agency that attracts the best people and the best brands to a workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect, and humanity. We are relentlessly passionate about our clients and their business, whether that means staying at the forefront of the digital and social evolution, sharpening our earned storytelling skills, or unleashing game-changing insights that result in campaigns that win in the marketplace.
We are a hybrid workforce and believe that inspiration, relevance, and leadership are about how you do it, not where you do it from. We encourage all our employees to “Be IRL” – this code stands for being Inspired Relevant Leaders. Now, more than ever, our interactions and our relationships are mission critical to our community and our success. They build a culture that enables all of us to do great things and grow together. We invite you into our world of creativity, ideation, and communication. Come Be Inspired…come work with us at M Booth.
What You’ll Do:
M Booth, an award-winning integrated communications agency, has an immediate opportunity for a Digital Strategist to join our rapidly growing Lifestyle Team. We are a work-hard play-hard team from a variety of professional backgrounds. We believe in creativity, being nimble, moving quickly to capitalize on opportunities and delivering exceptional work to our clients. A successful candidate will be hungry to learn and grow in the lifestyle space on a team that blends digital expertise with a robust influencer and PR discipline.
What You'll Bring:
- 3-4 years of experience working in social media, in an agency setting or in-house
- Experience in influencer relations – from identifying influencers to negotiating & contracting, writing briefs and management of the content & review processes
- Strong knowledge of core social channels and how to use for client programming such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and LinkedIn; including content calendar writing, organic and paid programming is a plus
- Strong writing skills (social media writing a plus)
- Has handled community management and publishing for a brand(s)
- Strong analytical skills and experience tracking and interpreting data. Curious mindset to dive into the “why” behind data and program results
- Savvy with social media measurement and social listening tools, has conducted ongoing reporting (weekly, monthly) and packaging it into client-facing report
- Keep abreast of industry trends and regularly present fresh, proactive ideas to clients
- Experience in client management
- Good at time and project management (administratively sound)
- Is intrinsically motivated, takes ownership of projects and follows them through to the end
- Can stay centered and work effectively in a fast-moving environment
- Has delegated to support staff (intern or junior level team member) to assign tasks and divide and conquer responsibilities
- Has managed third party relationships including vendors and partners
- Experience overseeing the social media content production process for a brand, managing photoshoots or video shoots in collaboration with a creative team
- Experience and/or passionate about the lifestyle, alcohol, food industry
What We’ll Bring
Here are a few highlights of our benefits offerings as an M Boother:
- A workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- A 401(k) Savings Plan and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid holidays, Unlimited Paid Time Off (Personal, Sick, Vacation), and Summer Fridays
- Additional Perks: Family Leave, Well-Being Programs, & Commuter Benefits
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.