Who We Are:
At the Booth Group, comprised of M Booth and M Booth Health, we are a culture-first communications group that attracts the best people and the best brands to a workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect, and humanity. We are relentlessly passionate about our clients and their business, whether that means staying at the forefront of the digital and social evolution, sharpening our earned storytelling skills, or unleashing game-changing insights that result in campaigns that win in the marketplace.
We are a hybrid workforce and believe that inspiration, relevance, and leadership are about how you do it, not where you do it from. We encourage all our employees to “Be IRL” – this code stands for being Inspired Relevant Leaders. Now, more than ever, our interactions and our relationships are mission critical to our community and our success. They build a culture that enables all of us to do great things and grow together. We invite you into our world of creativity, ideation, and communication. We have an immediate opportunity for a Senior Recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition team.
M Booth and M Booth Health is looking for a Senior Recruiter, experienced in talent acquisition in the healthcare/pharmaceutical communications and integrated marketing space. Selected candidates will oversee the recruiting efforts for various roles within M Booth Health and M Booth (including, but not limited to Healthcare Communications, Public Affairs, CPG, Digital, Creative, Research/Insights, and Analytics). As a Senior Recruiter you will also play a key role in developing and implementing recruiting processes, programs and procedures. The ideal candidate must have a strong customer service orientation, be detail-oriented and understand the importance of recruiting and employee benefits programs. We are passionate and results driven but down-to-earth. We believe in excellence in all we do and accept nothing less. We love what we do, and want to find the right talent who is passionate about showing up authentically, and having a great time while doing it!
What You'll Bring
- 6-8 years recruiting within the Healthcare Communications agency and Integrated Marketing Communications space.
- Deep understanding of communications agency landscape, particularly healthcare agencies and sources of talent
- Exceptional sourcing experience utilizing LinkedIn and sourcing portals.
- Robust knowledge around identifying top candidates of all levels, recruiting candidates including, but not limited to: Account Coordinators, AAE, AE, SAE, AS, Directors, VPs SVP for both M Booth and M Booth Health.
- A true understanding of the healthcare landscape and relevant talent across pharmaceutical/biotech, public affairs, medical device and non-profit health clients
- A passion for identifying diverse talent.
- An understanding of Greenhouse, and strong computer skills in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and ability to learn new computer applications quickly.
- Ability to manage relationships and work efficiently with hiring and senior managers across all practices.
- Experience creating a social media following via LI to attract top talent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience screening candidates and negotiating offers.
- Must possess a high degree of integrity, reliability, trustworthiness and interpersonal skills
What You'll Do
- Responsible for full lifecycle recruiting including sourcing, screening, interviewing and hiring.
- Manage a pipeline that can range from 8-15 job openings at any given time for both Healthcare Communications and Non-Healthcare Communications roles supporting multiple practice teams across both agencies.
- Partner with M Booth Health leadership for all recruiting needs.
- Help screen candidates and negotiate offers.
- Assist in implementing recruiting programs, policies and procedures.
- Advise hiring managers on best practices and assist with creating accurate and compelling job descriptions.
- Collaborate with hiring managers and recruitment strategists to develop and execute effective sourcing strategies.
- Manage relationships with outside vendors, staffing agencies/external recruiters.
- Prior sourcing experience with LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Schedule and track candidates throughout the hiring process in our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse).
- Partner with the Recruitment Specialist to facilitate the summer internship process at the agency.
- Participate in career fairs and develop partnerships with various colleges/universities.
- Co-host occasional college tours onsite at the agency with the Recruitment Specialist or VP, Talent Acquisition.
- Assist with DEI recruiting and internal retention efforts.
- Assist with scheduling interviews and leadership presentations via Zoom.
- Conduct reference checks on final candidates.
- Operate independently Multi-task effectively- working quickly and accurately in a fast-paced work environment.
- Develop a deep understanding of each agency’s business and talent needs so you can effectively and passionately sell open opportunities and the benefits of joining our two firms.
- Answer benefits questions and provide appropriate benefit documentation to finalists.
- Identify recruiting sources, assess new talent and develop leading-edge methods to attract diverse talent.
- Track goals, metrics and performance of the hiring cycle; regularly communicate via our ATS and Talent overview spreadsheet.
- Propose and implement ongoing process improvement initiatives.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
What We’ll Bring:
Here are a few highlights of the benefits we offer at M Booth:
- A workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- A 401(k) Savings Plan and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid holidays, Unlimited Paid Time Off (Personal, Sick, Vacation) Mental Health Days, and Summer Fridays
- Additional Perks: Family Leave, Well-Being Programs, and Commuter Benefits
Location: Remote or in the New York office
If you plan on working remotely, we can accept applicants from the following states:
Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Washington D.C.
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.