Who We Are:
At M Booth, we are a culture-first communications agency that attracts the best people and the best brands to a workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect, and humanity. We are relentlessly passionate about our clients and their business, whether that means staying at the forefront of the digital and social evolution, sharpening our earned storytelling skills, or unleashing game-changing insights that result in campaigns that win in the marketplace.
We are a hybrid workforce and believe that inspiration, relevance, and leadership are about how you do it, not where you do it from. We encourage all our employees to “Be IRL” – this code stands for being Inspired Relevant Leaders. Now, more than ever, our interactions and our relationships are mission critical to our community and our success. They build a culture that enables all of us to do great things and grow together. We invite you into our world of creativity, ideation, and communication. Come Be Inspired…come work with us at M Booth.
We are a collaborative mid-sized agency with an immediate opportunity for a Digital Analyst to join our growing Digital team!
A few things to know before applying:
- Team is everything. We pride ourselves on being ego-less (or close to it). If you like being part of a supportive and selfless group of people, there’s a good chance you’ll be a fit.
- Intellectual curiosity is rewarded, even more than raw intelligence. If you love to read, consume media, tinker and make cool things, we’d love to chat.
- We take our jobs very seriously, but we do not take ourselves very seriously. If you do not have a sense of humor, please don’t apply.
What You’ll Bring:
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant full-time experience; preferably in reporting for owned social media channels, social listening, competitor analysis and digital analytics
- Working with strategy teams to create visually compelling reports with insights that allow clients to easily evaluate social listening topics, competitor activity, media trends and digital analytics
- Setting appropriate KPIs and optimization metrics, understanding how best to approach setting benchmarks and goals according to client needs
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships with clients and navigate their varying levels of understanding.
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Experience using digital tools to derive actionable insights, including Talkwalker, Brandwatch, Sprinklr, Google Analytics and native platform reports
- Experience generating reports, developing budgets, and forecasting client objectives
- Developing and applying strategic measurement frameworks to form the basis of ongoing performance assessment and optimization across paid, earned and owned channels.
- Ability to work both independently and with the strategy team depending on the project.
- Experience building complex boolean strings to isolate online conversations the client cares about, separating signal from noise.
- Preferred: Strong communication and presentation skills
- Preferred: Experience participating in new business activities from research, brainstorming, program development, presentations to establishing new client relationships.
What We’ll Bring:
Here are a few highlights of the benefits we offer at M Booth:
- A workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- A 401(k) Savings Plan and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid holidays, Unlimited Paid Time Off (Personal, Sick, Vacation), and Summer Fridays
- Additional Perks: Family Leave, Well-Being Programs, and Commuter Benefits
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location: Remote or in the New York office
If you plan on working remotely, we can accept applicants from the following states:
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Washington D.C.