Who We Are:
At M Booth, we are a culture-first communications agency that attracts the best people and the best brands to a workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect, and humanity. We are relentlessly passionate about our clients and their business, whether that means staying at the forefront of the digital and social evolution, sharpening our earned storytelling skills or unleashing game-changing insights that result in campaigns that win in the marketplace. We invite you into our world of creativity, ideation, and communication. Come Be Inspired...Come work with us at M Booth.
We have an immediate opportunity for an Account Director to join M Booth, leading B2C and B2B corporate work. This is an excellent growth opportunity for a leader to help evolve our brand storytelling through a corporate lens, develop a trusted partnership with our clients, and generate impactful coverage. You are someone who loves shaping business stories, is eager to share your expertise with teammates and teach others, and is committed to excellent client service.
What You’ll Do:
You will be the Corporate lead in the Consumer Practice Group, and approximately 30% of your time will be on M Booth’s Corporate Practice Group supporting B2B client business. On Consumer, you are a team lead running the corporate PR work, primarily earned media efforts related to client business and executive thought leadership, and are a strategic client counselor. You are a key member of new business pitches as well as selling in thinking to clients. The Consumer and Corporate split was designed to enable you to continue to grow and be inspired alongside business-minded peers while advising and executing across B2C teams.
- Client communication, taking a client-service mindset while sharing smart POVs on opportunities
- Drive significant media relations activities, developing the strategic perspective and executing
- Develop corporate narrative and story angles, selling in to client and pitching to media
- Draft business media strategies, collaborating and integrating with the overall PR approach
- Develop and conduct pre-interview briefings with client leadership
- Conduct media training, in partnership with our M Booth Media Team
- Supervise and direct junior- and mid-level corporate account teammate on needs
- Maintain strong media connections with business and trade reporters
- Present on client calls and meetings
- Actively participate in new business activities
What You’ll Bring:
- 7-8 Years of corporate PR experience
- Track record of securing BTC and B2B/business media coverage
- Retail/home industry experience a plus
What We’ll Bring:
Here are a few highlights of our benefits offerings as an M Boother:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (Personal, Sick, Vacation), Summer Fridays, and paid holidays
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- A 401(k) Savings Plan and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Additional Perks: Family Leave, Well-Being Programs, & Commuter Benefits
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.