Who We Are:
At M Booth, we are a culture-first communications agency that attracts the best people and the best brands to a workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity. We are relentlessly passionate about our clients and their business, whether that means staying at the forefront of the digital and social evolution, sharpening our earned storytelling skills or unleashing game-changing insights that result in campaigns that win in the marketplace. We invite you into our world of creativity, ideation, and communication. Come Be Inspired...Come work with us at M Booth.
We have an immediate opportunity for an account director (AD) to join our growing consumer team. We are a collaborative mid-sized agency with a culture that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect, and humanity, reflecting our “Be Inspired” motto.
What You’ll Do:
The AD will serve as a team lead on running critical pieces of the business, managing account teams, and being a client counselor on two well-known brands on the consumer team. You are a smart PR strategist and have the ability to provide strategic thinking in both team, client, and IAT settings. You are fully capable of leading complex planning processes and projects with a 360-approach, bringing in the right support at the right time and overseeing teammates on execution. You possess expert client relations and counseling skills, as well as both people and agency management skills.
- Actively provide strategic counsel
- Build strong relationships that establish trust
- Serve as primary client contact on projects
- Lead meetings with core PR client and brand managers
- Manage expectations on work
- Design work plans for complex, 360-programs
- Work with measurement/analytics team to set KPIs
- Delegate to teammates and help elevate their work to next level
- Own more complex elements of project management, such as integration/collaboration with agency partners
- Problem-solve when issues arise
- Work with supervisors and creative team to design programs
- Be in-the-know, creating ideas that leverage current trends
- Help crystallize key insights for plans
- Write up slides detailing PR & Influencer strategy, ideas and tactical executions
- Oversee team on work, adding value
- Be motivational and inspiring, implementing ideas that help build culture
- Coach in realtime and provide actionable feedback and guidance
- Be balanced in oversight – do not micromanage
- Track teammate performance and help identify strengths and opportunity areas
- Collaborate to determine staff and resource allocation against accounts
- Participate in staffing decisions (candidate interviews and hiring)
What You’ll Bring:
The AD is expected to be skilled in motivating teammates and inspiring clients as you go above-and-beyond to understand their business.
- 7+ years of experience ideally with some Agency experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience managing a team of at least 3-4 direct reports
- Expert-level project management skills
- The ideal candidate will have a solid foundation in consumer marketing specifically: traditional public relations, large integrated programming, social strategy, and influencer marketing
- Home and/or beauty experience is a plus.
What We’ll Bring:
Here are a few highlights of our benefits offerings as an M Boother:
- A workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- A 401(k) Savings Plan and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid holidays, Unlimited Paid Time Off (Personal, Sick, Vacation), and Summer Fridays
- Additional Perks: Family Leave, Well-Being Programs, & Commuter Benefits
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.