Who We Are
At M Booth, we are a culture-first communications agency that attracts the best people and the best brands to a workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity. We are relentlessly passionate about our clients and their business, whether that means staying at the forefront of the digital and social evolution, sharpening our earned storytelling skills or unleashing game-changing insights that result in campaigns that win in the marketplace. We invite you into our world of creativity, ideation, and communication. Come Be Inspired...Come work with us at M Booth.
Who We Are & What You’ll Do
You are a team lead, running critical pieces of Food and Wellness team business, managing account teams and serving as a day-to-day client counselor. You are a key member of new business pitches and will help sell in projects to new and existing clients. An Account Supervisor (or Account Director) oversees the success of all client programming including activations, events and media relations and social/digital (influencer) programs, providing strategy and counsel and direction to clients and the junior team.
You will manage and mentor, Senior Account Executives, Account Executives and other junior staff and have regular check-ins to continue to grow junior and mid-level staff, focus on team morale, junior staffing and development, and lead the team in growth and success. With your team leads, you will partner with agency horizontals and resources regularly to sell in incremental projects and services (e.g., creative, digital, research and insights, crisis counsel, etc.) and oversee the execution of workstreams.
When appropriate, you will proactively network and attend conferences for clients, team, new business efforts, and participate in new business efforts serving as a key ideator and presentor. At this level, you are a key participant in hiring decisions for the larger team and have a strong grasp of team and billable work as it relates to staff and client budgeting.
- A strategic voice and account lead for the client
- Lead ideation and execution of integrated campaigns
- Drive media & influencer relations programs, helping team to brainstorm new angles and overseeing from a strategic perspective
- Participate in staffing decisions (candidate interviews and hiring)
- Responsible for team deliverables and client communication
- Have a solid grasp on account profitability
- Create, review, and track program budgets
- Set performance standards for account teams
- Supervise and direct account teams on communicating client deliverables
- Responsible for team updates on plans and assignments
- Skilled at written and verbal communications
- A problem solver for the team
- Maintain strong media connections within your practice
- Lead client calls and meetings
- Participate in new business activities
- Represent M Booth on interagency teams (IATs) on behalf of clients
- Oversee special events and activations
- Voracious consumer of media and pop culture with the ability to bring fresh thinking to client work
- 7-8+ years of experience (preferably in account management at a communications agency)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience managing a team of 2-4 direct reports
- Experience and/or passionate about the food, fitness and wellness spaces
What We’ll Bring
Here are a few highlights of our benefits offerings as an M Boother:
- A workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- A 401(k) Savings Plan and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid holidays, Unlimited Paid Time Off (Personal, Sick, Vacation), and Summer Fridays
- Additional Perks: Family Leave, Well-Being Programs, & Commuter Benefits
M Booth is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.