Who We Are:
At M Booth, we are a culture-first communications agency that attracts the best people and the best brands to a workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity. We are relentlessly passionate about our clients and their business, whether that means staying at the forefront of the digital and social evolution, sharpening our earned storytelling skills or unleashing game-changing insights that result in campaigns that win in the marketplace. We invite you into our world of creativity, ideation, and communication. Come Be Inspired...Come work with us at M Booth.
M Booth, an award-winning integrated communications agency, has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Account Executive to join our rapidly growing Lifestyle Team (Spirits). We are a work-hard play-hard team from a variety of professional backgrounds. We believe in creativity, being nimble, moving quickly to capitalize on opportunities and delivering exceptional work to our clients. A successful candidate will be hungry to learn and grow in the lifestyle space, supporting breakthrough press efforts on a team that blends digital expertise with a robust influencer and PR discipline.
Associate Digital Strategist
M Booth is looking for an Associate Digital Strategist for its Digital Practice. This team supports a diverse set of clients, but the immediate need is on a tech account. A few things to know before applying:
- Team is everything. We pride ourselves on being egoless (or close to it). If you like being part of a supportive and selfless group of people, there’s a good chance you’ll be a fit.
- Intellectual curiosity is rewarded, even more than raw intelligence. If you love to read, consume media, tinker, solve problems, and make cool things, we’d love to chat.
- We take our jobs very seriously, but we do not take ourselves very seriously. A sense of humor is a must.
More specifically, the job requires:
- Two to three years experience working in social media, marketing, or a related field.
- Strong writing and communication skills (social media writing a plus)
- Has experience with social media or marketing measurement, has conducted ongoing reporting (weekly, monthly) and packaged it into client-ready report
- Has handled publishing content for a brand(s)
- Good at time and project management (administratively sound with a strong attention to detail)
- Is intrinsically motivated, takes ownership of projects and follows them through to the end
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Can stay centered and work effectively in a fast-moving environment
- A natural skill and ability to juggle multiple clients/accounts
- Capacity to collaborate with creative and design teams to plan and produce visual content
- Experience/ background knowledge in marketing to small businesses
- Experience in client management
- Experience in influencer relations
- Experience working with a graphic design team and an appreciation for great design
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.