Who We Are:
At M Booth, we are a culture-first communications agency that attracts the best people and the best brands to a workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity. We are relentlessly passionate about our clients and their business, whether that means staying at the forefront of the digital and social evolution, sharpening our earned storytelling skills or unleashing game-changing insights that result in campaigns that win in the marketplace. We invite you into our world of creativity, ideation, and communication. Come Be Inspired...Come work with us at M Booth.
M Booth is looking for an Associate Digital Strategist or Digital Strategist to support its rapidly growing Digital Practice. The team supports a diverse set of clients around the agency, so this role will oversee multiple accounts here in our NYC office. A few things to know before applying:
- Team is everything. We pride ourselves on being ego-less (or close to it). If you like being part of a supportive and selfless group of people, there’s a good chance you’ll be a fit.
- Intellectual curiosity is rewarded, even more than raw intelligence. If you love to read, consume media, tinker and make cool things, we’d love to chat.
- We take our jobs very seriously, but we do not take ourselves very seriously. If you do not have a sense of humor, please don’t apply.
What You’ll Bring:
- 3-4 years of experience working in social media, in an agency setting or in-house
- Strong knowledge of core social channels and how to use for client programming such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn; including content calendar writing
- Strong writing skills (social media writing a plus)
- Account/client management experience
- Has handled community management and publishing for a brand(s)
- Experience creating and executing social media strategies at brand level and campaign level, including social media copywriting and content calendar creation
- Savvy with social media measurement, has conducted ongoing reporting (weekly, monthly) and packaging it into client-facing report
- Keep abreast of industry trends and regularly present fresh, proactive ideas to clients
- Experience in client management
- Good at time and project management (administratively sound)
- Is intrinsically motivated, takes ownership of projects and follows them through to the end
- Can stay centered and work effectively in a fast-moving environment
Added Bonus If You Have:
- Has delegated to support staff (intern or junior level team member) to assign tasks and divide and conquer responsibilities
- Has managed third party relationships including vendors and partners
- B2B marketing experience
- A background in or passion for the tech-space
- Previous agency experience
What We’ll Bring:
Here are a few highlights of our benefits offerings as an M Boother:
- A workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- A 401(k) Savings Plan and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid holidays, Unlimited Paid Time Off (Personal, Sick, Vacation), and Summer Fridays
- Additional Perks: Family Leave, Well-Being Programs, & Commuter Benefits
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.