Who We Are:
At M Booth, we are a culture-first communications agency that attracts the best people and the best brands to a workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity. We are relentlessly passionate about our clients and their business, whether that means staying at the forefront of the digital and social evolution, sharpening our earned storytelling skills or unleashing game-changing insights that result in campaigns that win in the marketplace. We invite you into our world of creativity, ideation, and communication. Come Be Inspired...Come work with us at M Booth.
Who You Are:
We’re searching for an Account Manager with 2-3 years of experience to join our digital marketing team, working in social media for industry-leading tech brands such as Google.
A few things to know before applying:
- Team is everything. We pride ourselves on being egoless (or close to it). If you like being part of a supportive and collaborative group of people, there’s a good chance you’ll be a fit.
- Intellectual curiosity is rewarded, even more than raw intelligence. If you love to read, consume media, tinker and make cool things, we’d love to chat.
- We take our jobs very seriously, but we do not take ourselves very seriously. If you do not have a sense of humor, please don’t apply.
In this role, you will build and manage client relationships and collaborate with digital strategists, creatives, and designers to create best-in-class social media campaigns. As the account manager, you will be the primary point person fielding new requests from clients, ensuring that both new and ongoing work is delivered on time, and checking that all work meets rigorous quality standards. You will proactively be in regular communication with clients, drive account strategy, manage campaign execution, and collect measurement data to drive strategy iteration.
Candidates should be familiar with social media marketing and be able to show a track record of successful outcomes with account management.
What You'll Do:
- Gain an understanding of client needs, goals, and objectives
- Collaborate with digital strategists and designers to develop campaigns
- Maintain strong relationships with clients at high-profile tech companies
- Build metrics reports and use data to refine content strategy
- Manage accounts, which includes setting client expectations, project plans, budgeting, and overseeing quality and accuracy of deliverables
- Prepare for and attend all client and internal meetings, present reports, and run daily communication with client
- Research and pursue opportunities for client growth
- Assist with research and presentations for new business development as necessary
- Embrace thought-leadership by staying up-to-date on industry news, technology (specifically social media) trends and best practices
What You'll Bring:
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience (working with cross-functional teams is a plus)
- An exceptional work ethic
- A team-minded collaborative, supportive, results-oriented approach to work
- A calm demeanor when expectations, goals, or timelines change or things don’t go as planned
- The ability to stay focused on what needs to be done, never losing sight of the end goal
- The ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities without getting flustered
- The initiative to innovate and solve problems with limited oversight
- Strong analytical skills, project management skills, and an impeccable attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Google Workspace, Microsoft Office Suite, and social media platforms including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, LinkedIn, Reddit, YouTube, etc.
- Extra credit skills/experience:
- Deck design/layout
- B2B marketing experience
- Experience working with influencers to create content
What We’ll Bring
Here are a few highlights of our benefits offerings as an M Boother:
- A workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- A 401(k) Savings Plan and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid holidays, Unlimited Paid Time Off (Personal, Sick, Vacation), and Summer Fridays
- Additional Perks: Family Leave, Well-Being Programs, & Commuter Benefits
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.